Lincoln Woods Post Comp Barbeque August 8th

Discussion in 'NorthEast, USA' started by Cory, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Cory

Cory Guest

Hey all, there will be a barbeque during/after the trials comp on the 8th (see the thread below for more comp info). Depending on the number of riders who plan on going I will either do burgers and dogs or steak if we only have a few riders. If you plan on attending please respond to let me know so I can buy enough food. If you have any food or beverage preferences let me know.

The grilling will start after the sport riders finish.

-Cory

https://www.observedtrials.net/vb/showthread.php?t=7683

2. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

That sounds great. I don't yet know if I'm going to be there or not, so I'll plan on bringing my own dogs if I can make it.

Incidentally, is it possible that you're the same Cory I rode with a few times in Providence? I lived up on Butler, worked at Providence Bicycle and typically rode at RISD (on those two rocks) or down near the mall. I had a Crescent at the time.

Sean

3. Cory

Cory Guest

Hi Sean, you might have rode with my brother Nick, I have only been doing trials for a year and a half.. Anyway, I hope you can make the comp.

Cory

4. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Yo I will be there for sure. It sounds like a blast (dont count me in for food though, I dont eat red meat...but I will definately be there to chill and show masstrials 5....if you are lucky...and i am not lazy...)

5. Cory

Cory Guest

Hi Dan, Would you prefer chicken or the dreaded Boka burger?

Cory

6. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

I will be at the Comp probably, Im not sure if Ill be there to eat though. If I am Ill bring some food/drink so I dont take what others want.

Cory-are you Nick Bousquets brother?

7. Cory

Cory Guest

Yes Nick is my bro, is your cousin going to go too?

Cory

8. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

probably not, his bike is pretty shot. Ill be sportin a whole mess of new hardware though. :)

what has nick been up to lately? After i get my wheel back we should all hook up for a ride, maybe i can make it out to providence

9. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Cory-

Dont stress eats for me at the rate my health is going I probably wont be alive by sunday (I threw up 4 times today...none of which were related to booze...)

10. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member