LIGHT Stock Rear Wheel.

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by Pancho, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Pancho

Pancho New Member

This wheel has never been ridden, built to be used as a back up wheel or for competitions since it is lighter than the wheel I'm running now.

Drilled and Ground DX32 laced to a Chris King Hub. NOTE: 32 spokes! Lightweight riders or smooth experts/pros only!

Black hub/rim with pimp red nipples. Hub goes new for around $260 -->http://www.cambriabike.com/hubs/standard_hubs.htm

Also included is a rather old michelin 24.1 tire and tube. Worked fine for me, but I think most will find it a little bald for competition.

The hub was ridden by a roadie for a week, but then he decided it was too loud and wanted something else. Sold it to my team hook up, Bike-Pro Mobile who put a new axle in for me.

This wheel is ready to ride, just slap on your own cassette!

$225

Attached Files:

2. alfasys2

alfasys2 Guest

Im interested!

I've sent you a PM.
    You can find me on AIM or reply to alfasys at nsmex dot com

Sam

3. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Yo....if he can't come through...I'm down....

4. xxxfr

xxxfr RCP FABRICATION

man im an unsooth fatass throwing 180 side hops of 5 footers and i cant hurt my wheel which is exactally like that

5. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

Put me down as third in line (that I know of...). I live in Boulder, so no need to worry about shipping. Let me know if the others dont come through.

6. Pancho

Pancho New Member

With so many offers, I just decided to do an e-bay auction. I couldn't figure out who e-mailed me or PMed me first, so figured this would be fair. Starting price is $200, and its only listed three days, so it should still go cheap. Sorry about this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3691475811