Observed Trials banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
There can only be one DMAN
3,386 Posts
he's ok..

I remember him back in the 98' motorama, when he was going against JJ. He landed a huge drop over the tape and the judge gave him a 5 and the kid freaked out..eventually the judge gave in. He was also sporting his spandex suit, which still makes me laugh today. Over the years I've seen the kid, he's progressively gotton better, dealing with his addy. He seemed pretty cool at Motorama last year, at least he's not doing the spandex thing anymore.

THEDMAN:D

·
OG in this Game
184 Posts
he can take his turrets and spandex and leave the sport. Is he riding a Koxx bike? Isnt that a fitting title of a bike for him? Maybe he can take his 13 year old girlfriend (true story form '00) and disappear. He is a baby that cries over everything and anything.

·
Ryan Thompson
1,918 Posts
I never talked to him at motorama but he just looked like a prick.......lets f$#@%ck him up!!!!! LOL.....hey ddrain you seem to know a bit on the older seen.....do you know anything about JJ in refrence to if he's ridin still or not?

·
In the present moment
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
ddrain said:
he can take his turrets and spandex and leave the sport. Is he riding a Koxx bike? Isnt that a fitting title of a bike for him? Maybe he can take his 13 year old girlfriend (true story form '00) and disappear. He is a baby that cries over everything and anything.
Are we still talking about LIBOR???????????

·
OG in this Game
184 Posts
va_tick said:
I never talked to him at motorama but he just looked like a prick.......lets f$#@%ck him up!!!!! LOL.....hey ddrain you seem to know a bit on the older seen.....do you know anything about JJ in refrence to if he's ridin still or not?
Yes..older scene..been around since 94........anyways....I talked to him yesterday and usually weekly......he had his knee rebuilt AGAIN and is out of action for a while....he still rides but rides a little more street and dirt that trials....he is in his 20's, has responsibilities, a g/f and has had to get a real job so all that cuts in to his riding time...he also doesnt really have anyone to ride trials with anymore...so yes he is riding...just a little more lo-key than usual

·
3,386 Posts
...I forgot his nickname..

I have to give it to the guy, he is a damn good rider..

The truth is the truth...
THEDMAN

·
More old than school
43 Posts
va_tick said:
Last time I saw JJ was in Bloomsburg PA at the town skatepark- he was riding a 20, but then he screwed up his knee.......and he's right, there is no one to ride trials with in Bloomsburg....

·
OG in this Game
184 Posts
i talked to him last night for a while....he wants to start riding again...in fact he is going to ride but he is going to o what he feels like, not just trials, not just dirt or street....

and the Dr. says he has at least 4 more weeks of PT and "healing" before he can ride at 50%

·
Registered
910 Posts
Hey Dan, its Trevor Young. Next time you talk to J, let him know I say whats up. Good to hear you're riding again. I've been getting back into it now that I'm done with school. More park and dirt though, but still kick around on the trials bike every so often.

·
More old than school
43 Posts
heh...this is soooo confusing...Im Dan too, and I see JJ every so often, but ride with Jay DeJesus about once or twice a month..too many Dans, too many 'J's heh

·
3,386 Posts
21 - 40 of 63 Posts