Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
CSlydel
407 Posts
Hey,
We ran into Libor's sister in law in NC the other day.
She said that he is in the Mid-West (Or Montana?) somewhere, "Digging big holes with power equipment" apparently on his own land somewhere.
She was really nice and actually approached us when she saw what we were doing.

·
chicago crew
1,423 Posts
wow. digging holes in the midwest. sounds like fun.

wasn't he called the bouncing czek or something like that? I forget. Smooth as all hell though...

-Paul

·
There can only be one DMAN
3,386 Posts
THE BOUNCING CHECH

I use to own that video, lent it out and never got it back. Anyway, it wasn't bad, the man has some serious skills and is one the smoothest trials riders I've ever seen. The rumor I last heard, was that he was some kind of stock trader in CT,USA somewhere...who knows..lol.:dunno:

I wouldn't mind seeing the man ride in person some day..
THEDMAN:ugh2:

·
They see me rollin'
839 Posts
I have that Libor world tour video on VHS. My friend bought a used Hans Rey video at the bike store, when he took the tape out it was Libor and not Hans Rey. He didn't want it so he gave it to me.

What about Shawn Miller, is he even doing trials these days?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

Dan, you've obviously met him in person. Heh, heh, too funny.

My Mom actually keeps in touch (once/twice a year) with Shaun's Mom. His parents are actually incredibly nice. And, really, Shaun can be a decent person when he forgets about his ego. Although, that doesn't happen very often in the public eye.

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
he wasn't too bad at koxx days, he couldn't be egotastic with frenchies doing bad side bad foot moves 2x as high as shaun could go....possibly has gotten nicer recently.

oh wait no, he stiffed us with the bill at the bar and we had to run away and some people were made to pay it. Yeah he's not very nice still.

·
Adapt, evolve, survive.
5,022 Posts
"run away"?:eek3danc:

:bowrofl:

I havn't spoken to him since the Monty days of '98. That was my first ride on a "euro" bike, he was pretty cool about it since I was the only person in Seattle that knew what trials was.

Stiffed the bill,... :nono:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts