LA/OC scene?

Discussion in 'West Coast, USA' started by Peace, Jul 12, 2004.

1. Peace

Peace pedocrab

Hey My g/f temporarily moved back to Cali (orange county area) and this gives me a really good reason to travel there! I have seen ppl riding there on like contact and evolve. So im asuming there is a decent scene there? I'll definitely bring my bike if there is! also what time of the year is best? i doubt ill be able to make summer there... im thinkin most likely early to mid next year....? that good or bad? and is daylight savings still going then?
    thanks for any help!
    Peace

p.s. not sure how long ill come for, but if you know any bike shops who want some australian atmosphere, let em know and me too hehe

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I know someone you can ride with!

stefahneatpenis.gif

3. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Moved to the West Coast forum.

Peace, are you still a mod a bt.com? Stephen does live just outside of L.A. I think, I'm guessing you have his phone number. I'd recommend giving him a call.

Bill

4. Peace

Peace pedocrab

no never was.... havent spoken with him in ages, but yeah i will drop him an e-mail.
    andrew lol you really dont like him hey? your in colorado right?
    how bout other peeps?
    ta
    Peace

5. Zyzzyx

Zyzzyx Guest

There's a fair number of folks in the LA area. Problem is that everyone is spread out. "LA" is a big place. Probably the best person to get in touch with for LA rides and contacts would be Jon Maeda. I've got his info around somewhere, I'll PM ya when I find it.

Also, I'm about an hour north of LA, and willing (usually) to drive for a ride somewhere. Let me know when you're gonna be here.

6. Trialsking

Trialsking Retired from Trials

Like I said on the "other" forum, I would be willing to get a group ride together as I live about 45 mins west of OC. We can always ride at Hans Rey's old riding spots too, as he lives in South OC.

7. Peace

Peace pedocrab

hans rey lives there?! and same with jeremy v? or is he further north?
    Thats pretty cool, im definitely bringin the bike! afraid of the chuckers at the aiports though... ill just wrap her up real good.
    Ill keep yas posted on the details
    Thanks a heap!
    Peace

8. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Ooops, sorry. I was thinking Paul.