Kruzer King rims?

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by bwagner, Jul 4, 2004.

1. bwagner

bwagner New Member

hey, has anyone here ever tried one of those kruzer king rims from trialsinusa.com?? They look kinda nice, at least the small bit you can see of them on the site. I've tried to find out more info on them, but there is nothing to be found on the web. Here's a pic to maybe jog your memory a bit. It's 38mm wide, nd I can see that it's a pinned rim, not welded, but cheap as heck.hhmmmm, maybe it worth a try

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

isnt this the rim pancho is running? if it is, it seems to be holding up well to his abusive big drops. i should probably let him comment though.

1 person likes this.

3. xxxfr

xxxfr RCP FABRICATION

38mm....pinned.....seems like a dx32 w/ a v section design....which is always good from a dh standpoint....seem to flat spot less, but they prolly dent the same ;)

4. B1105

B1105 New Member

their like the same price as DX-32s, so i wouldnt go for them based on price, their pretty nice looking though

5. besham

besham Guest

I cant swear to it, but mean todd told me that they were the exact same rim as the alex dx 32. He might have meant that they were just as good, but either rim should treat you well. You can get the alex pre drilled for light weight.