koxx street riding video

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by brokenbike, Jul 14, 2004.

1. brokenbike

brokenbike New Member

does anyone know of a video containing a kid, riding a koxx, with a backwards baseball cap on? it's a video I saw a while back. he's doing spins down stair-sets and whatnot and I deleted it for some strange reason and haven't been able to find it since then. if anyone could point me in the direction of this video, throw up a link, or has any idea what in the hell I'm rambling on about, a response would be much appreciated.

thanks,
    tyson

2. ben@slctrials.com

[email protected] New Member

i know exactly what ur talking about, i saw that vid also. the kid was wearing glasses i think. It was one of the most stylish vid i've ever seen.

but......i don't remember the link or where to get it. im sure if u dig in www.trials-forum.co.uk long enough u would find it.

good luck, let us know if u find it, wouldn't mind seeing that again

3. Haukaas

Haukaas New Member

his name was phil, and i think his name is in the video title. but thats all i know

4. brokenbike

brokenbike New Member

I think I found something about it. however, I can't seem to get to it since it was on the now defunct, www.puretrials.tk

any suggestions?

5. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

I have that video on a different computer, its actually one of my favourites. maybe matt will host it if I send the file to him

6. JK

JK New Member

Its Phil Feeney (Finney?), not sure which one it is. Website is www.puretrials.tk but it doesn't seem to work anymore. I'll upload them to eengoedidee.

7. JK

JK New Member

8. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

sweet video.... but why the fuck was he on a koxx

9. Jackhammer

Jackhammer New Member

Proves to all the Haters that you CAN ride street on a long bike.

10. oicdn

oicdn Guest

hahaha...I hate DLin at 64kbs....especially when it's 18 meg....damn eoeoooeigngeeedidieeeo.....can't wait to see it....

11. crawler

crawler Guest

yeh, I wil have caled it trialbmx style, many nice rotatitons, like 360 and so on.! Did not like those slides on the crank.!

12. brokenbike

brokenbike New Member

that's why I thought this video was so sweet. doing that kind of riding on such a long bike. pretty impressive. he was saying that the koxx kind of has a mind of it's own when doing spins and whatnot, but that the new curtis he is riding is super stable for this type of junk. definitally not super trials-esque but sweet non the less.

13. brokenbike

brokenbike New Member

thanks, by the way, for throwing that up.

14. AgrAde

funny, kinda seemed like i was watching someone chip something out of wood with a screwdriver and a sledgehammer?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2004
  15. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Though I'm not into doing that type of riding on my trials bike, i'm all about watching someone who's good at it. That dude has a really good style I think. My favorite thing was the 360 tire tap to the bench. I like it when riders do 180's across gaps, but that was pretty cool to see someone do more than a 180. I feel all old school but i do some spinnig stuff like that when I'm doing urban riding, it keeps things fun i think. I hope to get a video cam soon, I'm dying to put up some weak videos of me and my freinds! Well some of them arent so weak, but I am:(

16. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Yeah...I think it's pretty nice to see somebody doing all the urban moves on a trials "tool".

You think that kid always rides like that, or is just like the Anti Trials guys and he just edited a bunch of his streety stuff into one vid?

17. AgrAde

i'm guessing he rides trials also, because he's on a koxx.

18. klophaus

klophaus Guest

Great video. Very inspiring, ridiculous that I can't yet nail a rolling 180. Guys was pretty smooth.