koxx days 2010 warm up clips

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Chris, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

no fancy editing, I just threw some clips together... sorry for the bad quality. it was in HD first, but the quality got pretty bad, once I converted the video. I don't know much about filming/editing/converting videos, so this is all I can offer now..

[ame="http://vimeo.com/10671725"]koxx days 2010 warm up clips on Vimeo[/ame]

2. tmks88

tmks88 New Member

thanks!
    do you know the results?

3. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

no, I left yesterday. it wasn't really fun to watch the comp.. bad weather, mud all over the place and the sections on the first day were hard to reach for the spectators. it was probably easier to go through the sections on a bike, rather than by foot. but this is what you get, when the sections are 100% natural...technical sections, lots of dabs, not really spectator friendly etc.

4. canardweb

canardweb Member

What has Gilles done to his rear brake for it to make this noise?

5. Patrick

Patrick New Member

better than nothing. sometimes i prefer this type of raw footage anyway... thanks for filming and posting

6. Cryo-Cube

Cryo-Cube -----------

Hey Chris Cross
    Das ist der laute Benito Freilauf den ich beim Flaucher mal erwähnt habe.

7. lmc

lmc Member

Loved it sometimes its better to just watch it as your there sounds an all.. Thanks for that.:bigthumb:

8. sethman

sethman Well-Known Member

Benito has one loud freewheel.... I don't ever remember my try-all sounding THAT loud. Anyways, awesome post:D

9. Ross

Ross New Member

RIP Buthiers. Great riding, but I do miss the terrain from the original Koxx Days.

10. perkins

perkins New Member

Thanks for the video! I guess the new Generation II UA Recharge Energy Leggings are the new thing for '10... everyone will have them... by tomorrow.

11. sxbud138

sxbud138 Still going strong

+1 :)

12. giannib

giannib New Member

I´m sure you din´t have this one unless you´re try all test rider:greddy:

13. TRA

TRA this is very uninteresting

whats up with the no buthiers?

koxxdays has gotten worse every year

14. marko

marko Member

the food was not acceptable, full-carbon-chicken and so called lassagne :barf:
    but nice sections and so good place for practice. They improved the natural ground so in wet weather you can still get good speed.
    benito ros built his own kickers in almost every section, he bunnyhops almost everything :)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  15. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

how does anybody even know what those leggings are called?!

16. sethman

I suppose not. Maybe his is some special ffw with adamantium pawls and casing... That WOULD explain the noise:momaru:

17. aj_the_first

aj_the_first Godless heathen

Ha! you were standing near me for much of that footage. Some of that I got from the other side.
    Anyway, I was disappointed with the weather as well and left early sunday before the elites rode on day 2.
    Giacomo's up on those double tires was insane! I shot that one directly from the side: not nearly as impressive as your 3/4 shot. Nice work.

18. netto

netto New Member

or it has 144 point engagement

19. sethman

20. sethman

.. I think I broke the quote button:(