koxx chromoly fork..

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by sebLG, Feb 22, 2004.

1. sebLG

sebLG New Member

hello,

well i have a tendancy to do this, but i just ordered a koxx chromoly fork(NOT mastoxx) and i was just wondering about them . are the disc mounts intl std(just making sure on this)? are they any good? strong? flex? also any input about the pro's/con's of this fork will be well appreciated . thanks!

cyall,

SebLG...

2. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

the disk mounts are intl standard. the forks are not made by koxx though- they are just rebranded generic forks. i have no idea on durrability or any of that stuff but im sure they will be just fine for the money.

3. Yoda

Yoda They see me rollin'

I was going to order one from Todd (Webcyclery), but he said I probably wouldn't like it and steered me towards an Echo Urban or Pure fork. He didn't really say what was wrong with it though, so it should work for you.

4. sebLG

sebLG New Member

yeah ... so far im all good about them .. just need to know if they are strong ... but chromoly is strong yes? and they are only 0.3 pounds heavier than the koxx forxx .

5. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

I have one as it was all I could get my mits on at the time, it has held up a pretty good while (and I even used it at the skate park a few times, which Mike Umbarger can attest to kills my forks(ok i kill them))

I would say pretty durable not as schwank as their other stuff though.

6. sebLG

sebLG New Member

nice! :bigthumb: im happy now . yah, also i think they are pretty shwank, in the sense that they seem nice and simple simple and meet their purpose ... like forxx break . and yah ... neways yah thats cool then . thanks!