Observed Trials banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OH christ, first it was their "street" line....now its this, this is fucking HORRIBLE:

If any of you people like unicycle trials, sit on it.

·
Plaid, I have not gone.
849 Posts
Guess their engineers were bored. How many unicycle trials riders are there overseas, I only see that over here, primarily Canada.

·
Registered
195 Posts
hahahahaha, that's pretty stupid. it's a waste of a try all tyre!! i've seen uni's with double wides (very nice rim for DH etc), profile hubs, and 3" gazzalodi's

·
Registered
577 Posts
you should watch the koxx unicycle video's they are really quite keeeeeewwwwwwwwwweelll :greddy2:

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw one, then wnated to fuck my own ass it was so gay.

edit: how ist hat for a 1000th post...jesus christ.

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
double wide nice for downhilling? yeah if you like flat spots and boat anchor effect! :bigthumb:

guess what, unicycles are like 50 bucks. if you want to look goofy buy one thats cheap and hurt yourself on it and throw it away- it will save you a ton over this thing. it looks like that stupid mastoxx 4 pound fork with drop outs for a hub axle... darF!

·
Registered
699 Posts
there's a uni club in my city, they get together in the park and wear matching clothes (sky blue t-shirts), and hop up and down.. people watch them, its sickening..

·
Premium Member
1,147 Posts
The next trials craze - the amazingly pimp "fatty R headshox - spinergy uni"

or, the very exclusive "my old bent RockShox uni"

and here's trendsetter Kris Holm with his siganture sky blue t

·
I farted.
1,480 Posts
There are two pro uni kids who live maybe 10 minutes away from me (Ben Plotkin Swing won motorama is one of them) I really dont know how I feel about Uni trials, I mean it looks inherently gay...they are cool kids, but for christ sake, get a bike...

·
Registered
195 Posts
JK said:
and here's trendsetter Kris Holm with his siganture sky blue t

AHEM, trees don't grow sideways. (this implies that the picture was edited to make the slope steeper for all the mentally retarded peeps out there)

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here is the steepness (going from that one huge tree):

wow, that is really gay....however I think the small trees in the back are true to the slope.

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
yeah, because he's dead...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Unicycle trials is gay, however i was surprised to see on TV a while back a race between an mtb rider and a unicycle rider on an up-hill forest track, all lumpy and quite steep, the unicycle rider won the race, they are stupid though, more suited to clowns

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
valiumlaw said:
Unicycle trials is gay, however i was surprised to see on TV a while back a race between an mtb rider and a unicycle rider on an up-hill forest track, all lumpy and quite steep, the unicycle rider won the race, they are stupid though, more suited to clowns
:werd:

Although ghey...how hard is it to ride a uni anyhow?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
nah...nothing is gheyer than fruit booters....**twists foot slightly to the right** "Oh shit, did you see that, I did a 3 grind combo!!!!" Fruitbooting is the EPITOME of ghey......

1 - 20 of 27 Posts