kore elite mod stem

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by DAVE-O!, Mar 8, 2004.

1. DAVE-O!

DAVE-O! Guest

i have a brand new kore elite stem for a mod bike. never used. doesn't fit my bar, so i have no use for it. pm or email me to work out a deal. this is one nice stem.

2. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

ive rideen a mod with kore elite stem and bars, its a nice setup!! buy this!!!!

3. Pyro17059

Pyro17059 New Member

Hey is this stem still available? Do you have a picture? Is it for 31.8 bars?

4. AlexC

AlexC New Member

5. RyanMcVicker

RyanMcVicker Well-Known Member

6. Pyro17059

Pyro17059 New Member

well hey, it doesn't say sold now does it?

7. AlexC

AlexC New Member

it's also from 6years ago, the user probably doesn't even come on here anymore... how about reading the date of the thread before posting?

8. Direske

Direske Martin Direske

9. Pyro17059

Pyro17059 New Member

hey whatever, I need parts so it doesn't bother me if an old post doesn't give any results. You dont KNOW till you try.

10. RyanMcVicker

RyanMcVicker Well-Known Member

dave is my friend from michigan, he still rides but i doubt he still has it.. lol i think he has a different login now he forgot the old one

11. perkins

perkins New Member

That Kore stem has since broke and injured a rider... possibly really bad. That's not a fact... but, Kore's were known for being horrible stems, so you're better off...

12. bundee80

bundee80 Member

I found a bike 2 years after the last post in the thread.

13. mich_aelmtb

mich_aelmtb New Member

Ditto. Bought a Zebdi MK V from an ancient thread. Guy just gave up and left it sitting in the closet so I got an essentially brand new bike for dirt cheap.

However I also did it via pm and email to avoid flaming.

14. see pyro, maybe this was all fated to happen. in an alternate universe, another version of you got his hands on a kore stem and opened his nutsack on it ala ateam. except you arent as tough as the beat up old moto trials guy, so your nutsack ceased to produce quality semen, and when you have a son he grows up dumb but big with retard strength and the squeaking sound you make when you ride your bike drives him crazy while hes watching arthur or lambchop so he storms outside and sucks your eyeballs outta your face like grapes and proceeds to skull fuck your sockets until the police come and taze him.

see what you avoided by sheer luck? be careful my man..