kerry is getting ridiculous trying to keep up his sporty image

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion and Debate' started by digby, Oct 13, 2004.

1. digby

digby New Member

Every time theres a camera on him or a "media opportunity" this guy is trying to show everyone how young and cool he is. So far Ive seen him on a road bike, windsurfing, golfing, throwing baseballs, throwing footballs. I think next someone will get him a skateboard and some kneepads.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Do I see him doing any of this shit next year, when this is all over, Like throwing footballs with his staff when he has a spare moment, hell no.

Do I think he looks like a huge poser, yes.

that is all.

2. KyleT

KyleT Guest

All politics seems to be about is image

3. Gargamel

Gargamel Jakabok

And what about your rightwing bastard (bush) on is mountain bike ?? OH look at me im so sporty... im searching for weapons of mass destruction on my bike... funny i cant find any ? but mister X told me Canada where preparing an invasion, where are those weapons ? ............ Sorry but being on the Bush side means you got to be a dumbass follower of the rightwing, small minded, conservator, against sciences and technology, against progress and you wanna dictate the world how to live when the situation in US is worse then in Europe or Canada... And you dumbass keep ignoring the fact that Bush IS the source of terrorism in your country.

Sorry about the flaming but i cant understand someone's voting for bush...

And Kerry is worry about is image, like every politician his... Bush is the perfect exemple... at least Kerry is pro-evolution and he has some good ideas about health care and finances (proven to work in other country). Bush is all about image and old fashioned conservatism, dangerous way of thinking for YOUR country.

Oh and im not saying that because i was brain washed by all the against Bush campain, i never saw Farenheit 9/11 and all... those are only taking advantage of the situation to fill their bank account. But ive read about Bush and US politics, followed the campain and debate and build up my own opinion... and of course its against Bush, that guy is so retarded, i mean, i wouldn't be surprise that he believe in creationism.

PS : im french, sorry for the bad english but im pretty sure you get the message.

4. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

Gargamel,

You usage of the english langage is still more perfected than that of our president.
    I can't say much agaist him that hasn't been said already.

But If we wan't anymore slander I'd be more than willing to give some.
    tis the season!!!

5. digby

digby New Member

gargamel, you mis understand. I dont like bush either, I think hes a moron and a bully. I just think its stupid for kerry to be doing this.

6. Gargamel

Gargamel Jakabok

ouf... you scared me...

But seriously politics in our modern world is alot about image (well like everything else... our modern world is all about image...). So Kerry is just making sure that his images is good and "healthy" just like Bush is doing... And like most occidental politician does.

In my opinion, image in politics is for people who are too dumb to educate themself. So they vote for the best image. Thats why every politician are very carefull about it. Its not Kerry who is ridiculous but the people that vote for image, he is just forced to do so.

But... i got to admit he looks funny in those pictures.

7. atypical

atypical Guest

Comedy has a good way of telling the shitty truths. Sure there are some Bush comics out there, but they're all dull IMO.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

mightyrighty.com, what can I say?

9. Gargamel

Gargamel Jakabok

How can anyone younger then 40 years old believe in right-wing idea... i mean right wing is retarded and retarding. If you are Pro-life, pro-christian, pro-abstinence, against sciences and progress then ive got three things to say to you. First : Dam !! life most be boring Second : Get Life !! Third : Read and inform yourself from a neutral point of view and dont believe that the media are neutral (applicable to any righty fool).

ive checked up mightyrighty.com... PATHETIC...

[​IMG] How can someone educated be against abortion, gun control, gay marriage (let them live has they want, arent you the Land of the free ?), UN and the kyoto protocol (enviromental isssus are not to be ignored if you want the next generation to live... on planet earth).

[​IMG] This one should say Bush, he sold weapons to them and his building up the hate for occident in Arabs country, so his totally encouraging terrorism.

[​IMG] Should show Bush, Idiocy : never underestimate the ignorance of the population . (Hitler being a hell of a good exemple of that last statement).

10. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Lets kill babies!

11. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

or let's make the overpopulated, underemployed and undereducated world of tomorrow thankful that their mommy didn't have any choice dear.

Let's remove emotive, religious policy from the public discussion board and replace it with intelligent, pragmatic ideas that can benefit all.

But an overwhelming YES ! to let's kill babies !

is that "presidential pick" pic supposed to be anti-Kerry? I guess it all depends on your viewpoint, but I think it's a resoundingly supportive advertisement. The nose picking thing is very...Rodin...

- Joel

12. mhoulmont

mhoulmont Member

Here's some more of Kerry playing catch.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I really like the third one from the top.

Mike

13. digby

digby New Member

he looks like a retard in every single one. I think none of those are helping his image.

14. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

i laughed at all those images.they are pretty good.

15. Peace

Peace pedocrab

hey kerry is cool! he kiteboards!
    Peace

16. Tanner

Tanner New Member

[​IMG]

Had a lot of time