Kerry campaign commercial with popcorn

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion and Debate' started by afrobot, Oct 7, 2004.

1. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

http://www.goingupriver.com

If you have any doubts about John Kerrys leadership qualities, or really wonder about the true story about the swiftboat debacle,this is an exellent documentary.
    Both sides are doing an exellent job of making you not want to vote.This left me with no doubts that Mr. Kerry is an ass kicking patriot who served his countrys interest when we thought Vietnam was a good idea.When his firsthand accounts
    supported what the rest of the global community had been screaming for a decade he worked to stop it.
    When Kerry was 27 years old he was speaking to the senate forign relations commitee to stop the indiscriminate killing the Vietnamese people ,and to stop killing his friends for no reason. Bush was blowing lines and setting records as a fraternaty beer bong champ.Admirable traits,but not in a president IMO.

Also, Kerry didn't just dump his medals in the trash.They were the last of hundreds of medals thrown over a barricade in front of the capitol building in protest.A very effective protest at that.

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, sounds like a nice, unbiased source :rolleyes:

If it comes in movie format, its fucking GARBAGE.

3. afrobot

Go watch tv .It's far more reliable. I'd watch a Bush movie and I would certainly be a little more wordy in my critique ,which I would save for post film discussion.

Thanks for being open minded enough to click the topic.

If it comes in movie format it is certaily made by artists who are always leftists .:rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2004
  4. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

I've seen one of that guy's films before. An Australian band called Cog, who are fucking cool, toured showing the film before their gigs, which I thought was cool. Film was about war in Afghanistan - fairly to the point, avoiding the Moore bias-for-the-sake-of-entertainment skewing. I have no doubt he's a lefty, but he at least considered the facts before becoming a lefty.

- Joel

5. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Well, I'm not sure if you're being serious, but I suspect not. I watch the news on tv about once a month, but sometimes I get addicted to it :rofl:.

As for your last statement about artists, I would actually agree 90% or more of the time.

6. afrobot

The other 10% produce such gems as "Triumph of the will" And anti Kerry stuff with photoshop. I'm pleased to be in the top 10th percentile intellectually rather than the bottom 10th politically.:eek3danc:

7. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

See this is what I like about republicans...who THINK. Thank you Bill for not being another super right republican who is more closely related to the KKK, I know you and I are on opposite ends of the political spectrum, but I respect it.

8. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

yes...it's a shame the the smart and the dumb republican both have the same voting power...

- Joel