Just playing in Adobe and old bike ads

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by austintrials, Jul 15, 2004.

1. yes

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. no

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  1. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

:hsugh: [​IMG]:joshers:[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2004
  2. alexm

alexm Member

looks great to me. i dont really know what your website is for. koxx bikes with some echo on the side? the design looks a shitload better than nearly all trials sites out there but images take a while to load and i personally dont like a site which is 100% images. since i dont know what im talking about i will just say that what you have there looks good and looks better than most trials related stuff out there so i say go for it, whatever that is. sorry for my shit post which came to no conclusion.

Alex

3. bwagner

bwagner New Member

looks pretty good to me except for the part where it says "Schwinn Quality", and "Guarranteed for life", oh and like Alexm asked, is it for a retail website?

4. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

ha ha ha ha you did help.

Right now my site is biketrialsonline.com and my bro and I are re-doing the site completely. and we are throwing around the idea of this image being on the front page but it goes away once you select a diff link. The site is going to be geared towards biketrials and not just one brand, because I love them all. I have only rode 2 other bike, being MONTY and KOXX mods.
    Thank you again "alexm"

5. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

bwagner vbmenu_register("postmenu_68674", true); crap i forgot to remvoe that, thank you
    The site is a revamp of the old site.

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

looks fine, would not use it for a web site though...just as a flyer or pop up picture.

7. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

8. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

the blue and yellow clash with the black and white, find a different scheme that will go with everything...
    it does look pretty good though, however, i personally am not a fan of bright, rounded buttons. i like a simple and clean layout like OTN has....

9. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

see thats what i was thinking, the b/w jus dosent go w/ the color.
    re-wrking it now
    thank you all for you inputs.

10. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

ha ha, nice work...

It just made me realize how anti climactic and boring it must have been to receive a Schwinn bike back then in the 30's or whatever...yeah, let's sit down and pedal and go get a fountain soda, gee that would be swell Jimmy, yeah!!

11. alexm

alexm Member

i couldn't center the image, but if all the text was centered underneath it would look best.
    the old one looks pretty average imo.​

Last edited: Jul 17, 2004
  12. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

is it just me or does that santa look like he wants something from little jimmy?

13. Elan

Elan steve french

oh, he does. he wants cookies and milk. :squint:

14. Cryo-Cube

Cryo-Cube -----------

nah man, the buttons look like..they really look bad and the big logo looks shitty too(color, bend font, the font itself).
    The bike ads look good though

15. PJL

PJL War is Peace

It's not just you.

"Is Santa gonna have to choke a bitch?"

The photos look good, nicely integrated, work on the buttons for your site, they are ugly, that's ug with a G that rhymes with T which stands for trouble. Yes right here in River City.

EDIT: Just noticed how much little Jimmy's face looks like a ventriloquist's dummy.

16. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Oh we got trouble right here in river city with a captial T that rhymes with P that stands for pool! POOL!