joint pain ?

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by cogmog, Apr 6, 2004.

1. cogmog

cogmog Member

I saw the Back pain and figured I'd post this. alot of people know about this stuff, but alot dont. My knees lack some cartilage, and this stuff works great its called Glucosamine Chondroitin, it contains a blend of ingredients including Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate to repair damaged joints, replenish essential fatty acids which reduce inflammation and Vitamin C and Manganese to assist in building collagen. You can either buy it at GNC for a BUT LOAD, or go to walmart and save like 50 % for the same stuff!!

2. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

I took it as a preventative measure . Miraculously ,I then developed joint pain. I will stick to my Mickeys fine malt liquor and BC nugs. To aleive my"joint" pains.

3. Liquid

Liquid Guest

While glucosamine and chondroitin are great stuff (I take them in conjunction with MSM) they don't contain any fatty acids. To supplement EFAs Udo's is tops. For less money flaxseed oil is good too.

I buy my glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM at Costco for a great price, like $30 for a 3 month supply.

4. cogmog

cogmog Member

flax seed oil?

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I eat food, it seems to work well.

cogmog knows a bit about nugs ;)

6. Liquid

Liquid Guest

7. 61

61 Guest

yeah, this joint pain thing is gay. i didnt ride so much for a few months and ive been riding pretty regularly (about once everyday, commute with some fun along the way or trials) and my knuckles ache at night aswell as the spot right under my knees before it becomes the shin. im just pawning this off as me getting older, but whats the deal? also i need some hardcore nutrients in the morning but i never have time, ive been pounding down power bars like the Coustilliers are virgins but its getting too expensive. any hints super people?

8. cogmog

cogmog Member

9. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Yeah I take MSM on a regular basis. Glucosamine is great, my mom has athritis & the pain is reduced significantly after taking it for few months. Supposedly it helps with fat loss since you're making your body less 'acidic'...less acidic your body is, less fat your body will store they say...

10. cogmog

cogmog Member

huh, thats good to know. didnt know that! :cool: