Jet lite Phantom Single Beam w/ Smart Switch and Fuel Gauge

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by RumpRanger13, Dec 15, 2004.

1. RumpRanger13

RumpRanger13 Guest

How's every one doing? I have a Brand new in the box Jet lite Phantom Single beam w/Smart Switch and Fuel Gauge lite for sale.Thhe lite is brand new and never has seen a trail.I Payed $285.00 for it but due to a family illness i am forced to sell it.The lite is very bright and is just as bright as my friends nite riders.I comes with the 20 w lamp and it has 3 dif lite levels that give a run time of 4:00 hours @ 10w's,3:00 hours @ 15 w's and 2:00 hours @ 20 w's. The battery charges in about 4 hours and then it turns of due to the smart charge system.Make me a offer and will talk.Im looking to get about 260.00 shipped obo.Thanks for looking and take care.Sincerely Ruggedranger13.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2004

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I think you had better include pictures or at least tell us what it is, because that doesn't sound like anything trials related I've ever heard of.

3. Ebon Dragon

Ebon Dragon New Member

Mountain bike light is what i am guessing.

4. Elan

Elan steve french

a bike lite with a fuel guage?

[​IMG]

btw, its $260 from jetlights website, brand new.

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Sounds sweet.

btw- get the fuck off this site.

6. Elan

Elan steve french

peopel should have a minimum of 100 posts to make a for sale post

7. RumpRanger13

RumpRanger13 Guest

jet lite

Hints the word JET LITE.It's a mountain bike like that mounts on your helment and has a 20 w bulb that you use after the sun goes down,I think it's called night ridding.The lite you are talking about Elan does not have a fuel guage that tells you how much battery you have left.The lite that i am selling is 285.00 from jet lite.Also my jet lite is brand new and has never been used.If any one else has any ? please feel free to ask.Sincerely Ruggedranger13.

Attached Files:

8. Elan

Elan steve french

you msut have at least 200 posts to call me by my name.

9. RumpRanger13

RumpRanger13 Guest

What would you like me to call you then?

10. Elan

Elan steve french

i was kidding.
    i still think anyone whos interested would like to see pics of the actual item your selling, that might help you out a little. good luck with your sale.

11. RumpRanger13

RumpRanger13 Guest

No problem,I should have some pics of it in the next couple of days.I broke my digital camera/video recorder that was hooked up to me helmet cam on a ride last week.So I will be getting a new one this week.

12. RumpRanger13

RumpRanger13 Guest

Andrew David if you have a problem with me why don't you pm and we can take care of this problem.By the way i'm in Southern cal.

13. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Do you even ride trials :ugh: ?

Socal def. doesn't help your case.

14. RumpRanger13

RumpRanger13 Guest

Andrew Why don't you come out to cali and i'll take you to Big Bear and then will see how much sh*t you'll talk Punk B*TCH.There are hundreds of sweet trails i ride,including North cal where you would have to walk down.Later B*tch.

15. Elan

Elan steve french

TRI als, not trails, omfg. dont be afraid to say shit or bitch either, this is a way lax forum (for a while at least) about that kinda jazz.

whats going to happen at big bear, is it a date?

edit: DL a vid of andrew (he has a bajillion), my guess is that he is way better than you are at riding a bicycle. not that that is saying much though.

this thread is really sweet :hsugh:

16. AndyT

AndyT New Member

TRIALS YOU STUPID FAGGOT- GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE NOW AND GO RIDE YOUR XC BIKE IN THE DARK. I HOPE A GAY BEAR RAPES YOUR FAMILY.

17. shastamicnasty

shastamicnasty Member

:sadwavey: I wish I could be raped by a gay bear.

18. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

:rofl:

19. Elan

Elan steve french

best material ive read all night.