Jeremy V vids.

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Rob.K, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Has Jeremy V made any video's that are purchaseable or accessable through the internet.?

Well Jimmy would be the best source so if you are reading this can you tell me.

I think with Jimmy talking a bit on here about his son I am interested to see him ride. And with people saying how good of a rider he is, I'm interested.

Thanks

2. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

oh i would say he is decent...

jeremy is working on his movie now. he has been traveling a lot lately and hasnt had much time to sit down to get crackin on it. kinda like me only his video is full of really cool stuff.

3. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Thanks I can't wait.

What bike is he riding? UCi style?

I saw one old short vid of him doing a one pedal up on biketrials.com.
    That looks super old though so he must be real good now.

4. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

yea he rides a desalvo and definately UCI style (comp oriented, last footage i saw of him riding was in whiteravenKS's paradise found. in his little section he was doing rail gaps, but not on his back wheel, on both (surging around))

5. JK

JK New Member

Jeremy is an awesome rider, and also one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He is super competitive, but he also has this really positive attitude that is obvious if you have ever met him. It would be great if he releases a video, hopefully of him training and competing over in Europe.

6. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

:werd:

7. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

yea jeremy is a very friendly person. i met him at flint last year, while the sports were riding the sections. he was just practicing near the sections, and giving riders advice while they were in the sections. he also showed us how to ride some of the more difficult lines, with different methods and all. this really impressed me, because before this i had always thought of big name pro's being all stuck up and such, but jeremy wasnt like that at all. he was there to help, and hang out which was awesome.

my brother got maybe 5 or so minutes of jeremy doing some spiffy moves on a metal table. i can make it into a small video and post it up.

8. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

yes yes yes! make the vid

9. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

10. average mike

average mike Guest

Ahahaha that one guy asked if he was sport. tee hee :joshers: Man chris was wearing some really tight shorts in that video. Jeremy pulled some cool moves, that picnic table stuff was cool. We get a close up of roman too, hooray! cool video. :bigthumb:

11. BrettM

BrettM New Member

He's in one of my vids doing a little something. I forget which one and forget what he does. But he's in there. I think the first one. I believe I may also have some footage...gotta wait to see what happens with that.

12. average mike

average mike Guest

Brett, i think he does a roll out or something on the bench/rail in vic. I saw some pictures of that one time i think.

13. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

14. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Some nice switch foot in the middle of the vid, thanks roman :)

15. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

haha everyone is in that vid. you can hear cam's bike in the back ground when it hits the ground too. i walked in front of the camera holding my hand up lots of times, so i had to take those parts out. and the guy who asked if he was sport, you can hear him and others in the background, when he cleans a section in like 15 seconds or something.
    i have like 40 mins of footage from flint, with different riders. i never got around to doing anything with it until now.

yes, i forgot that jeremy had a section in antitrials1, near the end. that lunge he does is huge.
    i remeber some long demo video with some other stuff being posted, with footage from a fair long while ago. i think it was from jeremy's agent's site.

16. Pancho

Pancho Member

I just spent 11 days with him, he is an awesome guy and an even better rider. His video will be really cool, but like Kevin said he has been really busy. He's getting married in two months or so. We got a lot of video from Croatia too, so expect some crazy stuff sometime from that.

He sucks at magic though...

17. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

in antitrials1, is he the guy on the brisa? that guy goes so big and stays smooth, nice.

18. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

no, thats mike bentham. jeremy is near the end, on a frame painted red white and blue. he does a biiig lunge from a small pedal up

19. BrettM

BrettM New Member

Thats Morley. I got some footage of Jeremy crashin on that line thats not in the vid.

You know what would be interesting...I have 3 clips of John Webster and 3 of Jeremy doing the same lines. I wonder if people never knew a thing aboots either rider who they would think was better if they saw both riders doing the same move...

Also for being Mr. Uci he sidehops onto his bashguard for aboots 20 seconds getting ready to come down those flower beds. A few people have done that line rubber only.