Jeff Lenosky, I bow to you

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by AndyT, Mar 3, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Probably the only real pro who posts that has a sense of humor and doesn't go to christian youth camp to hang out:

[​IMG]

Funniest shit I've read on bt.com ever...[/img]

2. Gardenfan

Gardenfan Guest

OMG hahaha. That thread is the best!

3. bigd

bigd Guest

lol jeff is one of my favorite riders, now even more so

4. sebLG

sebLG New Member

hmmm, i dont get it.

...im so dumb.

5. bigd

bigd Guest

read the motorama thread on bt.com.

then look at this pic with 2 spectators. funny sheet.

6. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

Great shot. Excellent comment. too bad its not true.

7. sebLG

sebLG New Member

bah, cant really be bothered to read four pages of wwwaaahhhh motorama sucked arse.

8. Lagerhead

Lagerhead New Member

I did read it and the majority of it didn't seem to be about Motorama :wuteva:

9. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

ahh come on andy t, christian youth groups are fun! We can sit around singing chistian songs, pray to jesus, and stay way from those other dangerous trials riders. Like thoes pot smoking, beer drinking canadian trials riders, they are nothing but degenerates. They don't train, pray, and they watch some show like a religious cult called hockey night in canada.

I thought jeremy was a morman?? I hear he is getting married too. Looks like he is finally going to get a little slice a pie. :joshers:

10. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I can see it now...

"Honey, where is your wee -wee?? What is that strange thing!?! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD HELP!"

11. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Simmer down now Morley

12. jimmybikes

jimmybikes New Member

I have to agree, Jeff did a great job, I was surprized he knew where to find any of Jeremy's pictures.

His comments were the best! I thought I would die laughing, when I seen it.

Jeremy is not a Mormon, if he was, he would have 3 or 4 wives by now!!!

One thing I do hope you guys know, although Jeremy is a Christian, he was taught to allow others to have their own beliefs.

Happy riding!

Jim VanSchoonhoven

13. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I do like how you and jeremy, at least seem, to respect other views and while you don't use foul language yourself you don't want to ban us all for using it. You're realistic unlike someone else I think we all know and love...haha....

And I know where jeff got that pic from ;)

14. manimal

manimal New Member

haha I was baptised a mormom.. that group is scarey fucked.. like a cult, they wear secret underwear and think jesus went to south america to recruit folks (must of walked across the ocean or something)..

man I'm bitter, they shouldn't allow parents to get their kids baptised till they're able to comprehend taoism...

*this is not attacking beliefs, more organized religions.. no one hate me!!"