JEEPS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jesse18, Feb 7, 2010.

1. jesse18

jesse18 New Member

Took a little advice from today i brag thread so here it is. Heres Waldo...My
    1999 Wrangler TJ, 4.0, Auto, 3inch suspension lift and 33inch tires.

View attachment 13042

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  2. TRD

TRD New Member

Ill get some pics of my dads in a bit

3. ateam

ateam Old Man, Poser, Newbie, "Huba Huba"

That Jeep would look nice sitting next to a fire truck - arrest me red. Pimping Jeep dude.

4. TRD

TRD New Member

I like your windshield sticker ^^

5. Youngr51

Youngr51 Member

Ill see if I have pics of my old one. 98 sahara, 4inch teraflex, 2inch body (regretted), 35inch swamper truxxus. Tend to be a unpractical money pit very quickly.

6. jesse18

jesse18 New Member

^Yea they are a little unpractical but i love taking the top off and i get a lot of nice comments on this one. Even by guys who have way more done to theirs. I keep her clean i guess. Post some pics when you can.

7. Stiiick

Stiiick Fat guy on a little bike

you keep er clean? so you don't take it mudding?

8. jesse18

jesse18 New Member

I'll take it anywhere an ATV can go but i dont go through mudholes or muddin really. I just like going places no one else can go. Muddin wears everything out, brake rotors get mud inside them which makes brakes wear out fast, and it causes rust and its just a pain in the rear. It has gotten dirty from trails but i clean it all off body and undercarriage imediately. If it wasn't my only way of transportation it would be another story...

9. Patrick

Patrick New Member

i used to rock a black 90' YJ, with a 4 inch Explorer Pro Comp suspension, Borla exhaust, chrome nerfs, Olympic bumper, 33 inch TSL thornbirds, Cragar 15x10 wheels, etc... Fun toy for sure.

10. jesse18

jesse18 New Member

Thornbirds are crazy...They make for some good ruts. Got any pics of that beast?

11. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Yeah, they were super heavy and obnoxious but they looked cool and laughed at mud. Before that, I had Mickey Thompsons, and the last set of tires were BFG Muds which were the best all around.

No pics available. I just have a couple of old prints that I would have to scan in. Jeeps are super fun, but it was a bit tough in the hot summer months (Texas)

12. Patrick

Patrick New Member

I like your hardtop. I had one too, but ended up selling it to finance the wheels/tires/lift.:)

13. TrialsinKy

TrialsinKy Member

My old daily driver. 98 XJ with 2 1/2" Old Man Emu, and 31" BFG All Terrains
    [​IMG]
    The old trail rig. 94 XJ with 6" lift, 33" Mud Terrains, Lincoln locked. I got tired of having to drive it home broke after trail runs and traded it for an ATV.
    [​IMG]

14. ateam

:eek3danc: Those Kentucky boys like red Jeeps. :eek3danc:

15. jesse18

jesse18 New Member

Yea your 94 was WAY more capable than my TJ will probably ever be. Both of them were really nice though man. I know a guy who has had 3 red cherokees and they were all 3 very capable.

16. waffelstomper

waffelstomper has a suspicious bulge

This is how I bought mine:
    [​IMG]

Built it:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wheel it:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tube fenders are in the future.

[​IMG]

17. jesse18

jesse18 New Member

Wow that is nice... Is that roll cage stock? And I think we have the same wheels. Mine were silver but i painted them before winter.

18. ateam

I think that white Jeep needs a black Doc Martin sticker on it huh? Gee it would look so better red.

19. waffelstomper

waffelstomper has a suspicious bulge

lol. No red here! I really dig that 94 XJ. I've wheeled with quite a few wagons and they always impress. That's some flex there. ...no bumper?

20. Darren

Darren New Member

nice rigs. I just picked up a 93 zj for pretty cheap. Yeah unibody sucks but I have a welder.

4.5" o.m.e. lift, 31" tsl boggers.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2010