I've got one too...

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Lagerhead, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Lagerhead

Lagerhead New Member

I've got one too...a BT RAVen

Now I've just got to find the time to build it up.:yum:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2004
  2. nidoss

nidoss Guest

aaaah, your the one with that custom paint job. Very cool.

3. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Nice fender amp, and is that a yorkville covered up by the front wheel?

4. Lagerhead

Lagerhead New Member

Thanks, The Amp behind the front wheel is another Fender. It's a Rumble 100 Bass amp with kickass little LED's in the soundport that flash with the peaks and attacks.
    I love gizmos!:rofl:

5. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Bwhaahah, I had to play my bass through a rumble two nights ago. TERRIBLE. I love the way Behringers/Yorkvilles sound. The lights on the rumble made it look like I was wearing those light up LA Gear shoes.

6. Lagerhead

Lagerhead New Member

Dude, light up shoes kick ass! I just wish I could find them in my size.:rofl:
    I've never played thru a Berringer/Yorkville, so I'll have to take your word for it for now. I will say that I have not found a SWR or Hartke that I like yet. (I'd love to have a down & out 212 Ampeg though, best bass sound I've ever had.)
    As far as my Rumble, I will say that it does prefer passive single coils, I think Fender did a good job making this inexpensive amp sound good with inexpensive guitars. (like my Squire Jazz Bass.)

Are we off topic yet? Here, this might help.

I got the RAVen built and of course as I tightened the last bolt, the skies opened up and the rain began to fall. I rode it anyway. My first impressions, while riding a fresh built, untuned, long wheelbase bike, in the dark, drunken rain, are...
    This thing gets to the rear wheel very quickly. And when on the rear wheel, all of the necessary correction hops and kicks seem to be smaller. That seems like a good thing to me. I'll ride it more during the the dry, daylight, sober hours and report a more insightful and coherent opinion.

7. Tanner

Tanner New Member

:threadjack: Of course we're offtopic. I really like my ESP + Yorkville combo. Works out nice.

About the bike building - It always seems to go that way, doesn't it?

8. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

that's the lowest longest thing i've seen in my life. very nice :D

9. aj2four0

aj2four0 New Member

thats how mine looks right now 2... wheels, bars stem fork... and no cranks or chain or anything :-D waiting on stupid parts in the mail. looks nice

10. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

I'm getting more excited reading the 3rd BT thread of the morning hahaha. That's so much clearance for my balls :drool:

11. ridesoul

ridesoul Guest

the frame looks pretty sweet there. loving the paint job.

and to add to the hijacked portion of this topic. i like the sound of ampeg amps myself for bass guitars!

-RS

12. freeridercam

freeridercam le Tall

*cough*TannerandLagerhead*cough*

Attached Files: