i've forgotten how to ride my bike

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by AndyT, May 14, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

kevin- do you have that wheel?

graham- I desperately need that tire...I'll call you tonight.

2. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

all i have is the 36 hole rim... you have a 32 hole rim. no one has any damn 32 hole tioga rims!!! im super pissed. i have been on backorder for some for like 4 weeks now.

i can re-lace your old set up if you need a wheel to get rolling. no one will give me a straight answer on when some more 32h tiogas will be around again.

3. darkside

darkside Well-Known Member

4. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

i just called bti the other day and thye said they didnt have any. i guess i will try them again.

5. Shipley

Shipley ..........

Supplier websites are always screwy with information that gets updated late. By the time the info that they're out of them hits the system they'll have had more arrive. High tech shit. Makes for fun times :joshers:

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

its cool kevin i was just wondering- my current one is fine but after a short ride today...something in the front end of my bike is goign to break soon- bars, stem, fork, wheel I don't know, but it isn't very happy.

7. B1105

B1105 New Member

yea is BTI easy to deal with? i've always gone through QBP, but BTI seems to have a little more trials/dh/fr oriented stuff which is more appealing that QBPs lineup