its cutty but its for teh speedsz

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by Elan, Jun 18, 2004.

1. Elan

Elan steve french

repasentin tha crew
    [​IMG]

squishy like a douche bag
    [​IMG]

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

that bike looks dumb.

3. incorporeal

incorporeal Guest

Ill squishy your douchebag

[​IMG]

FTW

4. Elan

Elan steve french

"its cutty"

its fun though.

5. Elan

Elan steve french

6. incorporeal

incorporeal Guest

Spy sucks and my gun is better

FTW

7. Elan

Elan steve french

8. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

thats the first dare ive seen with a single crown fork. is it set up for the full 8/9" of travel?

9. Elan

Elan steve french

i dont know what travel it is..methinks 7" is about it. SC fork feels really good on there IMO. a lot better than the DH2 i had before.

10. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

those forks allways look jacked up around the headtube. nice bike tho, that rear susp looks sweet

11. Elan

Elan steve french

i dont kno why it looks "jacked up"..but yes....

12. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

do you freeride on it or is it just like an XC play thing? and how plush is that rear end, ive heard a couple shit reviews saying it was really stiff

13. Elan

Elan steve french

i dont know what i do on it yet, i just finished it today..hell, i might sell it. i just wanted to build it up.

the suspension feels butter smooth to me...i am used to riding a trials bike or a 250lb yamaha though, so who knows what its really like. definately isnt stiff... i had the stratos x expert shock on before, it was horible, i wanted to shoot myself for buying teh bike..but the new romic saved it very much.

14. hophopsnap

how much does a bike like that cost? maybe ill get one sometime for kicks

15. Elan

Elan steve french

eh..i probably have about $2000 in it..mind you this is all two-year old materials.

16. hophopsnap

sweet, I looked at the Ellsworth website, the Joker looks nice. But I would prolly get a used something or other, I dont want a full DH bike that weighs 50 pounds. Just something to hit some jumps, jump some stairs, and still be pretty good down hills and stuff. full susp and dual discs are a must. any ideas? I wont be buying till I have a job and stuff so maybe 2-3 years. freeride seems like something fun that I would like to try.

17. Elan

Elan steve french

well..ellsworth are kind of a boutique brand IMO..i came across this one and it was a steal so i took it. i was looking at kona coilers/stinkys, giant ac's, and some other things before.... basically anything that gives you 6-7" and is under 37lbs...those were my criteria. i wanted a dual chainring on the front so i could go up some hills too. i wanted a single crown fork for sure, but i wanted a T/A too. it all depends on what kind of riding yo uare doing. i am doing some extreme trail riding i think. time will tell

18. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Elan, is that shotgun an old ithaca?

19. Elan

Elan steve french

winchester model 12... i have an ithaca right next to it though

20. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

look what cutty thing fell of a boat from over a pond and landed in my lap today... 2005 astrix huckster. now i need parts and good weather so as to go hurt myself racing du-her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]