its 2:30 am, ive been homoworking for 9 hours straight

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by AndyT, Nov 16, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

[​IMG]

OMG SERIOUSLY :noes:

2. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Its 9:00pm here, ive been working for 7 hours, well, at least 3 of the 7 hours ive been here. I feel sorry for your brain.

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2004
  4. Elan

Elan steve french

its acting sexy, rape it

5. Peter Green

Peter Green MUTHERLAND!!!!

Dam it's 3.57 moscow time and my homeworking is far from the end! This thread is just right for me right now

6. jmkimmel

jmkimmel Active Member

I've been working on TPS reports for like two straight days

7. Simonk

Simonk Guest

after tomorrow i have no work for at least untill march, except my toys r us job but that is more fun that work

8. KyleT

KyleT Guest

HW sucks. Exams must suck harder. Over in AUS, there have been talks of abolishing exams because many people believe it only tests a students ability to retain information in the short term. Doubt it will ever get through....

9. gononza

gononza New Member

Andy T, what is it exactly you were/ are working on thats taking such a long time. Sorry If I should know, but are you in a graphic design program? The only reason I ask is because I could relate. Its 5:30 a.m and this is the second day this week that I'll be essentially working non-stop for 24 hours, give-or-take about 4 hours for food consumption and beating my head against my desk.

10. Mr_Penut

Mr_Penut you gonna get raped

Thats alot of food, your a champ :bigthumb:

11. ridesoul

ridesoul Guest

i hate working. i spent the summer working 60+ hours a week every week doing heavy physical labour. so i decided to do the smart thing and go to school. now i have 21+ exams per semester in 7 different courses! boooeerrrns!

i gots screwed me thinks LOL!

-RS

12. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

aaaah there's nothing like a full-time dead-end job to get you enthusiastic about study !!

every time I start to slack off at uni, I get a labouring or kitchen job fulltime in the holidays, gets me right workin' hard next semester.

- Joel

13. AndyT

AndyT New Member

14. AndyT

AndyT New Member

uhh...

comparative mythology class, had to read a good 200 pages and relate carl jungs observations of the conscious/unc. as well as anima blah blah to how homer uses the gods as a narative tool. after the paper I had an hour long one on one midterm with the professor in which I had to defend my thesis :hsugh:

luckily no graphics right now...

15. digby

digby New Member

I stayed current with all my shit this semester so I had no last minute 20 hour marathons. Now while all my friends are doing all the shit they shoulda done earlier, I had a 6 hour "nip/tuck" marathon/dvd rip then I went drinking after wards. thats about 12 hours straight of zero productivity.

16. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I would rather do homework than watch tv.

I kept up with everything too...doesn't matter there is always more to do...

17. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

oh common andrew, THE OC IS ON! nerd...... where did the smiths go?

18. AndyT

AndyT New Member

They'll be back, need a bettar pictar.

19. KyleT

KyleT Guest

You watch the OC?? :wtf: