Observed Trials banner

Do you still use this forum?

• Yes, frequently

• Occasionally

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Seeing the new useless threads on the board means that forum is dead, like nearly every trials forum... and that is a shame. Thanks to Shitbook and all these social networks

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
I am the new CMG admin and I know this forum has had little attention. I will be here and plan to start posting new content. Hoping to bring some life back, we shall see!

-Carlee

·
Banned
4,261 Posts
TDA wearing skirts and crying over George Floyd on IG, Dada being a fucking sensitive pussyhole, Topzies god knows where with a cock in his ass, Trauma prolly jerking off to pics of cops like the bootlicking ****** he is, ATeam splicing pics of mototrials w old scooby doo cartoons, robbie Canada and his featherhead **** wannabe tough guy buddy probably still doing stupid mtn bike antics on city streets, rush testdriving future NWO dystopia for us....treewizzard prob somewhere hot and flat doing 180s on a garage sale 29er in combat boots

·
Registered
60 Posts
TDA wearing skirts and crying over George Floyd on IG, Dada being a fucking sensitive pussyhole, Topzies god knows where conquering the world, Trauma prolly jerking off to pics of cops like the bootlicking ****** he is, ATeam splicing pics of mototrials w old scooby doo cartoons, robbie Canada and his featherhead **** wannabe tough guy buddy probably still doing stupid mtn bike antics on city streets, rush testdriving future NWO dystopia for us....treewizzard prob somewhere hot and flat doing 180s on a garage sale 29er in combat boots

i have a wife, kid and a career you dipshit. i am the system

1 - 20 of 38 Posts