Observed Trials banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I camoe across on online shop and so curious about this brake pads. The price is half or more, less than echo or neon standard pads. I purchased 1 pair and waiting for it to arrive and test, does anyone have tried this?
Font Technology Magenta Rectangle Office equipment

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven't heard of them. Did you get another bike? Thought you just had the dual disc one.
my first ever trials bike way back 2017 was echo 26 given by a pilot which he abandoned many years ago. spent few for front wheels, pedal pads, stem and handle bar. I t was a good struggle to learn the basics. But sooner found out I needed something shorter/smaller for my height so I built a 24 street trials. I still use the echo sometimes (when the 24 is waiting for parts), the problem i had with this is, the rear brake slips when moist or foggy which I earned few back injuries. Then I re-grind the rims, bite is ok though the lever feel is spongy. I am curious on pads with metal backing, maybe it felt solid than the ones i have.
Wood Rectangle Serveware Tableware Cup

Bicycle Wheel Tire Crankset Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

·
Super Moderator
252 Posts
Looks like that bike works pretty well for you! Nice lunge or surge or whatever its called at :02 and :13. I want to work on that particular technique.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am not very well oriented to this 26 bike, felt long for me but must play whatever is available. It is all about work out and fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts