Is there any pics/vids from the ride?

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by uownme, Mar 7, 2004.

1. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Where's all the media?

2. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Hey Aaron,

Im stuck in Irving for the night, I cant capture the images off my cam until Im home tomorrow. :wtc:

I guess that's kind of gay of me huh? :greddy:

3. uownme

haha that is very gay of you Dustin. I GUESS I can wait till tomarrow...

So did I miss out on the car show? I would like to see pictures from there also. :bigthumb:

4. Sonic

Oh crap, you DID NOT MISS A FREAKING THING at the car show. This is the worst show in the last 5 years. They had 3 concept cars there, 3, that's it. Pure gayosity if you ask me. The show was just a drag, this was definitely a production car show. And for some reason nothing released was too ground breaking, I cant believe I paid $30 for my wife, bro, and I to get in, plus $8 parking for such a boring show, you definitely made the right decision going home last night.

The Enzo wasnt there this year either.

EDIT: But yeah, I got a few pics, about 40.

5. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

hey, sorry i couldnt make it out to the Sat. ride, my mom had a list of things for me to do at the house, so that sucks, and so did the car show, except for the Maybach, that was awesome. ill try to get my video up asap

6. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

Yeah, where are all the pics??? there was only like thirty cameras there.

The Maybach is incredible, we've sold seven or eight in here, and I got a chance to see that thing in Colorado two years ago when they were doing high altitude testing. Sweet sweet car, we recently did a PDI on one and during test drive blew the doors off of a Porche Cayenne.....I wasn't driving.

hey uownme, who did you like the lake?

7. uownme

uownme=aaron, SETH. I remembered yours but you didnt remember mine. :? :rofl:

Both places I fell in love with. There was too too many lines. I would live there if I lived in Dallas. Too bad you couldn't make it I was hoping to ride with you.

Copell, you had the pole line on vid right? My brother doesn't believe I pulled it off...

8. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

Aaron, I remembered your name. but didn't want to use it without your permission.
    Anyway, Jeff and I will being down in Austin before I leave for Oregon.

Yes he has that on video, did you see my first attempt? It's a pretty sweet wreck!!

9. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Pole line?? Need more info.. Need pics asap!

10. uownme

I was too busy fixing my chain so I didnt see it. I would have like to though! :rofl:

Patrick, its somewhere downtown there is a little ledge that we played around for a while on. There was a hand rail ontop the ledge with a drop off the rail and ledge after. They pressured me into doing it...

The line Sethbomb is talking about is right by hooters. A small up to a hand rail gap to the other then off. I broke my chain my first try and put a nice dent in my downtube. Sethbomb tried it and also wrecked his first time. I will let him tell you what happeaned.

(I doubt you will remember it, that was not a good description lol)

Damn Sethbomb you are even more polite on the internet. Yes you can say my name also..

11. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I hear dustin excells at riding pole!

12. Sonic

I just got back to Granbury, man, that was a long weekend. Im going to extract these pics, crop, size, and post them. Give me some time, but I know if youre a freak like me youll be checking every 5.

Yes, yes, Andrew, the gayness you bring to the board oh so frequently was discussed. Gayness and pole riding was as much a part of our ride as are your nights with men.

13. AndyT

AndyT New Member

OMG!! ! What if stefahn saw you saying those words?? YOULL BE BANNED!

14. uownme

haha we also talked about "stefahn" and how gay he is/everyone thinks he is.

I have been checking about every 5 minutes Dustin. :)

15. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I just usually talk about how gay people around me are :dunno:

Get thems pics up dusty bowl.

16. kamil

kamil Guest

okay, it's monday, where the pics.. no excuses...
    :)

yeah i caved and signed up on a forum... i feel the need to get a longer bike, the fads are taking over my body...

17. uownme

By the end of the week, Kamil, you are going to want a long cock. I mean Koxx long. :greddy2:

I am going to learn to sidehop so I can keep up with you next time. :bowdown:

18. uownme

I meant the trials community as a whole. IDK forget it

19. seandom

seandom New Member

cant wait for the pics and video.

need some new :wuteva: material.

20. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Kamil, you are back 100%.. There is no escaping it. As Aaron said, you're most likely going to want to go long, but if you simply want a stock frame, I'll sell you my DeSalvo for cheap.