indoorr trial parc

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by M-S, Mar 17, 2004.

1. M-S

M-S New Member

yo, just wanna share with you a video that my friend took of me the other day at the quebec city indoor trial parc:
    http://homepage.mac.com/mbeausejour/martinsimon/
    nothing too big, just a fun winter day of riding hoping the snow to melt.
    consider that I've been riding trial for about 2-3 month.

2. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Just two/three months eh? You must have had experience in some form of biking beforehand.

Just some advice someone recently gave me, bend your arms more, pulling the front wheel closer to you. It will help you control the bike more, instead of feeling like the front wheel is making you continue your pedal kicks forward without any time to balance or focus.

Nice indoor place. :sonic:

3. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

You're doing very well for 2-3 months of riding, good vid :)

4. M-S

M-S New Member

thanks guys!
    yes sonic, before riding trials Ive been doing somme kind of freeriding, I was doing sometimes dh, street(mostly drops and I almost killed myself doing one last year so that is why I choosed not to continue doing these thing) and ive did a few times dirt jumping.
    oh and thanks for the advice, I am gonna try that now in my basement.

5. oicdn

oicdn Look at my member...

DOH! I can't watch it...it freezes for me once I get to the first move where you bring up the front....DOH! I hate streaming. Can you upload it another way so you can save the file to your PC?

6. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

nice, that park makes me want to build some of those boxes for my house :bigthumb:

7. hophopsnap

hophopsnap New Member

nice place and lots of riders too, good spot to learn!! sweet riding, i hope to be at your level in 3 months!! hehehee go pure!

8. oicdn

:bigthumb: It's working....DLin it now......

*edit* DAMN! :eek3: Only 2-3 months of riding? Even still, with a riding back ground...that's pretty crucial. Hopefully I'll be at that level in like 3 months...I just hit a month...Not that I'm counting, LOL!

Yeah, bend your arms more...you look pretty stiff, but you're still better than me, LOL!

9. M-S

M-S New Member

I just tried doing some pedal kicks in my basement with my arms more bend and I found that I got more control when i am doing litles hops on the rear wheel... I have more precision and I am smoother.

10. oicdn

That's cool. I don't have the balance yet to actually really just STAY on my rear yet. I can barely hit two pedal-kicks on flat ground...But when I gap, I can pedal kick the gap and pedal kick off, but just doing them on the ground....they don't work out too well, LOL.

But the bent arms do help...more so than them just being straight.....that much I've figured out.