im sorry but i just had to!!!

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by sebLG, Feb 18, 2004.

1. sebLG

sebLG New Member

yeah it just came in and im like drooling(but kindof pissed off coz i have to wait til thursday to get it laced!! :werd: ) ... this will make the greatest wheel!! :D :D

hmmmm, hello!!
    [​IMG]
    what the...???
    [​IMG]
    keewwwel...
    [​IMG]
    Chris King!
    [​IMG]
    Classic!
    [​IMG]
    hell yeah!
    [​IMG]
    and i thik im going to love this...
    [​IMG]
    yeah this too!
    [​IMG]

2. digby

digby New Member

youre blingin dog!

3. thetart20

thetart20 TartyBikes

Ming. Gold blows.

4. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

haha standard press fit axle...those last...is that an al. driveshell?

5. Elan

Elan steve french

press fits last fine...aluminum drive works fine too. stfu

6. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

I gotta disagree, I have the steel free hub and sometimes my cassette gets stuck on because the steel has worn, I can't imagine what it what be like if it was aluminum.
    And I've seen too many standard axels break, heavy duty axel w/ fun bolts is the only way to go.
    Not to put down your hub sebLG, I know you're high right now just looking at that, and it's worth every penny you spent. But when it's time to send it in, spend a little extra dough and have it upgraded.

7. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr Guest

sounds like somebody will be having a poo load of fun!

8. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Regular axles are fine (in fact I would never buy an HD axle after my first one).

So are alum drive shells.

Gold is fine too.

9. sebLG

sebLG New Member

yeah its alu drive shell, which will last fine with my king cog ... and also ive never been known to break an axle ever . haha ... nice . oh, just one thing, who knows anything about www.aibomb.com?? i ordered my king kog from there on the same day as my king and its isnt here .

10. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I'm guessing you mean airbomb.com, which is a high discount canadian bike parts warehouse. I've heard good and bad from them. I've heard of people receiving great service and parts on time, and I've heard the exact opposite. I would say I've probably heard more bad than good, but if its discount you're going for, some times you just take the bad with the good. I hope you see it soon though :).

11. alexm

alexm Member

airbomb.com sucks balls, i ordered somethign from there and it still hasnt come, they dont reply to emails either, never using them again.

12. AndyT

AndyT New Member

13. OTAdmin

:werd:

Never ordered something from them that didn't go out same day.

14. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

oh, lemmeee build it, please!

Nice stuff. I posted picks on my new king hubs, but you got the rim to boot!

Its nice having quality stuff.
    :cool:

15. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

never had any problems with my regular axle. i did have the steel drive shell though. Looks good.

16. pav

pav New Member

MMM yummy,

i like both of those things but i dont like what i hear about the koxx rim untrueing easily so i got a DX32, anyone know whats the best drilling size for one becuase i want to drill it and does any one have a picture a drilled yellow DX32 becuase mine is yelllow and i am wondering what it is going to look like, and if you dont like drilling rims dont waste a post telling me not to!

silver king looks awesome!

pav

17. OTAdmin

I went ahead and stuck 1" holes in my DX32, but it is definitely the largest you could go without hitting into the structure of the rim near the sidewalls. I had about a hairs width of space to deal with to not hit that but I used a drill press so it was pretty easy really. If you have a hand drill, try 7/8" holes.

Bill

18. sebLG

sebLG New Member

oh goddamn if airbomb.com sucks then that is fucked, coz the credit card bill is here, but not my kog :ugh: now im worried it had so better come or else i cant use my new king!! they replied to one of my e-mails, asking for my order number because i asked about my order status, and then i mailed back an they havnt replied for several days ... fuck im gonna e-mail them 50 times a day if i have to ... goddamn ... goddamngoddamngoddman . ok im a bit worked up goodbye .

19. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

well the biggest drill bit i could find in my collection was 27/32, so i used that.

20. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

I must be unlucky then, seems like nobody else breaks those axels.
    Theo broke his and mine broke like two months later, so i thought it was a given.....oh well.
    Andy, what was wrong with your HD axel?