Im making a new video, need some help with adobe premiere

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by chris mansbridge, May 23, 2004.

1. chris mansbridge

chris mansbridge Guest

I try to import pictures to interlink with my video and when I put them in the project window it automatically zooms in the center, I cant find a way to stop it,
    all help appreciated, chris
    also does anyone know if you can make a clip go in reverse. thanks a lot

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

speed...negative value for reverse.

i dont know what the fuck interlink is so no help there.

3. chris mansbridge

chris mansbridge Guest

I just meen put them in with video

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

what format are the pictures? I always just put in jpeg or straight up psd .... go to file- import file. Select it.

5. chris mansbridge

chris mansbridge Guest

yeh ive dont that and when I drag the picture (jpeg) to the time line, when i play the movie it zooms in on the middle of the picture and thats the problem.

6. Coramoor

Coramoor New Member

Just a though. But it maybe that the picture is off a much higher resolution than the video. If you resize the pic to the size of the vid maybe it will work? I haven't used premiere so I don't know this.

7. BrettM

BrettM New Member

Normally Premiere automatically resizes the picture to full screen. Mine has recently done the same thing buddy is describing. My last couple vids the pics from otn and bt.ca aren't in the video properly. I can't figure it out either.

8. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

resize the pic and try. as suggested above. mine resizes them automaticly though.