I was thinking...

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by uownme, Mar 27, 2004.

1. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Isnt Kelly a machinest? He could make some 4bolt to v brake mounts pretty easily couldn't he? I know for sure I would like to try that out!

2. kamil

kamil Guest

i don't think kelly is a machinist.. but does have axs to those type of machines and does have the know how to do it..

3. uownme

o...I must have heard wrong. Well could he still do it?

4. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Remember Chuck? He is a full time machinist.. I'm sure either he or Kelly couuld help you out.

5. uownme

Yea I remember chuck.

Patrick, what ever happeaned to the big muscular guy on the koza ti mod? And the other big muscular guy that cussed alot? Long hair i believe?

6. trialsmasta

trialsmasta Guest

Josh (koza) i think joined the airforce and Colin "i ride with no helmet" is running around Austin, but I don't think he rides anymore. By the way this is Oronde

7. Patrick

Patrick New Member

What's up Oronde? You gonna be ready to ride this weekend?

Colin stole my helmet.. bastard. Oh well, that thing is hideous anyway..

8. uownme

haha those guys were crazy.

You gotta show Oronde...

9. trialsmasta

trialsmasta Guest

Bad timing guys http://www.cycleranchmx.com/ you should have been up here this past weekend. I'll let you know later on in the week. Dude didn't you lend colin that Helmet like back in 2000?

10. uownme

I have been to that cycle ranch place with a friend that was racing. You guys are crazy for doing that shit but damn those motorcycles smell o so good! I love that smell...

11. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Yeah Oronde it was back in 2000.. I just remember because it was a $100 helmet.

Did you already go to Dallas for the Supercross? That was fun when we went a couple years ago..

12. trialsmasta

trialsmasta Guest

Yeah that SX was fun, you and Chuck should have shown up earlier, running around in the pits was a blast. Dallas SX is the 16th. Man I remeber when you lent Colin that helmet, but I figured over the past 4 years he would have gotten it back to you. If I was you I would have raised hell. I hear Colin runs some cell phone company, maybe when you come down you can get a nokia or somthing out of him.