I want to buy a trials bike, but from where???

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by JOhan, May 19, 2004.

1. JOhan

JOhan New Member

hi,

I live in Mississauga, Ontario and I would like to buy a stock trials bike for about 1000$ (canadian). I looked at different websites for online shopping and some shops around GTA but I couldn't find that I was looking for.

Can someone suggest me a website and/or a store in GTA where I can buy a trials bike

Thanks in advance

2. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

Find any shop in your area that deals Norco, and they'll be able to order a 2004 Norco Evolve for you. It's around $1000, usually less depending on the shop. Also check the biketrials.ca buy and sell section on the forum, as there are used bikes with good parts goind for under 1000.

3. CHERRIO

CHERRIO New Member

4. StreetRyder

StreetRyder Guest

I would like a trials bike wat type do you suggest?

5. Hardline

Hardline Member

There are a ton of them out there. What kind of riding will you be doing? And what kind of a planned budget would be a first few questions to start in the right direction.

6. JOhan

JOhan New Member

I am looking to buy a stock bike for not more than 1000$

7. Elan

Elan steve french

look for a used bike, yo ucan get a really nice one for around that much in some cases

8. J.R.B

J.R.B New Member

9. StreetRyder

StreetRyder Guest

Im looking for a really good trials bike and my budget is $1500 maybe somthing by norco

10. StreetRyder

StreetRyder Guest

J.R.B r u selling the bike or is it sombody u know?

11. redneck_biker

redneck_biker Guest

dude there is only one bike by norco that is trials. it is the norco evolve and it costs $1000. you could but a norco moment frame or a norco team trials.

12. J.R.B

J.R.B New Member

StreetRyder, it's somebody I know who's selling it, but I think it's sold already. Email him to be sure though.
    He takes care of his bikes and it's a mint bike, I'll vouch for that.

13. CHERRIO

CHERRIO New Member

dont get norco u will regret it...get like a top quality bike ull have less problems and save u alot of stress

a good bike to get that is in your price range would be

PLanet X
    zoo
    maybe Brisa

there alot better bikes then Norco crap, ive ridden them and they suck..but its up to you but i recamend those i listed above for your price range!

14. JOhan

JOhan New Member

yeah I think evolve is 2 heavy, and the back hub......
    do u know from where 2 buy Zoo or Planet X ??, and for the price it should not be more than 1150$....

15. CHERRIO

CHERRIO New Member

yea check this web site www.thetrialsinshop.com

it is an online trials shop for trials only, u email kenn hes the owenr and tell him your budget....and tell him what frame u have in mind and he will build u a nice complete bike for your budget maybe like 1500 or 1300 i dunno emial him....hes pritty fair with prices and he will hook u up with a sick ride...GO for the zoo pitball instead of a planet x but planet x's are a bit cheaper.......but im telling you u will want a longer wheel base bike trust me!!!.... there more fun and easyer to lern on and easyer to stay on the back tire!!...Most people are going from planet x's to UCI trials bikes like koxx, zoo, echo....but w.e suits u would be great!!!

GET THE ZOOO!!!

cheers Rory!

16. redneck_biker

redneck_biker Guest

ya i might be getting a 2004 norco evolve. for my bday. it will only cost me $850 so i could prolly get some weight taken off it. some how. maybe buy lighter componets.

17. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

heh, good one. PX/ZOO/Brisa being good. ha