i want forks

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by maurice, Oct 5, 2004.

1. maurice

maurice Guest

i need a set of triplle clamps for my downhill bike,

cheapish

at least 5" travel

what u got?

let me know

2. Ebon Dragon

Ebon Dragon New Member

my friend has a mint z1 dropoff comp for sale? by the way though... bad forum to post in..

3. seattletrials

seattletrials New Member

i have a 2002 super t. I need to get the arch fixed though. it has 2 hairline cracks from the previouse owner. so i am going to send it down to marzocchi, they're going to overhaul the fork, and put a new crown on, new seals and everything. then i'll get it back and i could sell it to you. its a great fork, it rides like a dream. i think the steer tube is just under 10" long too. i have not abused it hardly at all, the previouse owner raced it a few times but rode it gently(or so he claims).
    but its in great condishion other than the cracks in the arch, but that's getting replaced.
    i was hoping to get about 375 for it if that sounds good to you. let me know what you think. if you wouldlike the fork now, i could ship it to you without getting the arch replaced for 300. it wasn't a problem for me, i didn't even notice they were there untill the guy who i was selling it to pointed it out to me. pm me or email me at [email protected] if you want pics or more info

4. evan

evan Guest

I have a 2002 Super T that's just been rebuilt. There are some small scratches on one of the stanchions, nothing that causes leaking though. Make me an offer.

5. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

Just so both sides know, how much would shipping on a set of forks to England cost? I don't see much of a point of someone in the UK asking for american stuff? :dunno:

6. B1105

B1105 New Member

I had to shit a bike frame to the UK a week ago, thorugh airmail, was about 70 bucks

7. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig