Observed Trials banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hahahaha, i see that according to the ranking on the forum, i have a "silver member" right now- funny stuff. elan, as a beavis and butthead conensieur (SP?) you should appreciate the humor in the word 'member'.

anyways, dumb post but it finally struck me as funny....

·
Aluminum is for recycling
1,533 Posts
I am truly honored and well endowed. Thankyou! If I could get a new sticker kit for my Koxx ,I'd paint it and call it the big black. :yum:.Hey when will the T-shirts be available?

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
haha, I just said I was thinking about making T-shirts. I haven't even begun working on a design or anything, but I guess if people show interest I could start work on it.

·
Aluminum is for recycling
1,533 Posts
What color member did you use? I'm pretty sure I know what her songs sound like .Have you ever heard "the kids from Whitney High" They are a choral group of retarded kids that sing really funny songs.They toured with Mr.Bungle for a while .They too make retarded music.

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
hell_boy said:
i love goooooooollllld. i'm from holland isn't that vierd?

Everything is going to be in hollish

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
You can't even spell it right :p

I wouldn't care if it were just in off topic, but I am trying to keep the trials forums as clean so possible, so no.

·
GTA MUTHER FUCKER!
1,229 Posts
its spelt douche, if you go to webster.com, look up the word and click the "pronounce" button, its soooooo funny

1 - 17 of 17 Posts