Hype for Woodman and Syntace

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by afrobot, Apr 6, 2004.

1. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

After speaking with Jim Vincent at Woodman , the new improved geometry
    t-pro frames are in stock.Also carbon ,yes carbon, trials forks will be available in about a month. My affinity for that which is carbon will
    compell me to try one.Web site is not currently updated.
    Also those zany Syntace frames with the pressurized gimmicky gadgetry
    are now on their web site syntace.com . Clever-unnecessary but pricey seat/brake booster not included.

2. Gardenfan

Gardenfan Guest

So, what is the new wonder geometry? And is it accurate? We all know how close their manufacturing was to the published spec on the old TPRO lol.

3. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

Answer: not very!

4. Mike_S

Mike_S New Member

Hey gardenfan,

Man dont bash the old tpro. the frame is hella kool. maybe you should try one, one day;).

later
    Michael Stevenson

5. Gardenfan

Gardenfan Guest

Ya, so cool, 1 out of 100 trials riders prefer the TPRO!

But hey, it's not like Ken is having problems moving them or anything...

6. Mike_S

Mike_S New Member

Hey GardenFag

Thats not far. you talk to Ken more then i do. and will there only like $475 CDN for all you US people of there. but ya it's all good!

later
    Michael Stevenson

7. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

the old t-pro was not a bad frame. it acceled at being able to make one into a master of wedging.

josh you got the new specs?

8. warpig

warpig Guest

We have one of the new Woodman frames here in town being built up as we speak. I should be getting pics soon as soon as someone gets up off his ass and calls me back.[/i]

9. Gardenfan

Gardenfan Guest

hey if you dig your BB draggin, thats cool. Just remember that when you get on a frame that isn't a piece of shit, you ride a lot better...

And ya Ken has one on for like 400 now, hurry people get em while they last!

And don't forget to trust companies, who, can only make 15" stays when the BB is sub 12" off the ground lmao.

I mean, its not like they are going around lying to people about the geometry of the frame or anything right?

10. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

like i said the botom bracket height did have it's advantages. low center of gravity= easy to balance when wedged between two rocks.

would i ride one? probably not. but it's not a horrible frame.

11. Gardenfan

Gardenfan Guest

I ride with that loser all the time, don't mind us.

12. AndyT

AndyT New Member

i could do things on my woodman that i can't even try with my xtp. granted i haven't ridden it in a while, or have any incling to do so....