HS33 Lever body..

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by Little Android Man, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

hey today i broke my left hand/front lever body..does anyone have an old one laying around that they would be willing ot sell? even if its right i dont care as long as it is still in pretty good codition.

2. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Damn man,

That sucks about maggies, you can't just pick up a cheap one to get you by. Oh well, I'll still continue to use them too. i love the feel and power of my maguras, I'd never trade them in on V's. It might be a mental thing, but thats the way it is for me. Oh, and i have a friend with a complete brand new front brake. I'll see what he wants for it, maybe I can send it to you with a new hub

3. Little Android Man

ya id hate to give up my maguras, but at the same time id like a disc brake up front..which is what the hub is going toward. i need more money, now that im buying the stuff i need all my old stuff is breaking.

but ya, ask your friend if you would, but if you dont get around to it dont worry, i think i can get a new body for cheap through someone else.

thanks

4. aka Mr Floyd

aka Mr Floyd New Member

Front Maggy

I have a full silver hs33 front magura that a guy local was supposed to buy and hasn't come through. I'd sell it for $50 with shipping included.

If you're interested, email me at "[email protected]". I can understand if you want to keep trying to find just the part you need.

Todd

5. Little Android Man

i think im just going to wait a while and hook up a front disc instead of getting a new hydraulic, but if i dont Ill keep you in mind.

thanks for the offer