HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Retard cheerleaders!!!

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by Fast Fashion, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

[ame="http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/10/04/montalvo.tx.special.cheer.KLBK"]Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com[/ame]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

That's the best thing I've seen posted in months........:rofl:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  3. Yurich

Yurich New Member

Holy shit :coold:

1 person likes this.
  4. rocpyro

rocpyro New Member

I love how it says that it boosts their self esteem. Who gives a shit about feelings? You wanna help their self esteem? don't let them off the short bus at football games. All it does is make a mockery of their conditions, and then puts it in full view of the student population, making them even more suceptable to being made fun of.

That special ed "teacher" should be ass raped for doing this and thinking it's ok and calling them brave and shit.

2 people like this.
  5. Ramrod

Ramrod My body is ready.

I gave you a rep for that

well said

6. Moment Designs

Moment Designs Guest

no, that shit is HILARIOUS and everyone knows its hilarious...just a big inside joke on retards...funniest people alive.

7. Moment Designs

Moment Designs Guest

aww wwhats the matter you little homo is your dad a retard? thanks for the neg rep, unfortunately you are too neg to give rep.

1 person likes this.
  8. rocpyro

rocpyro New Member

Did I forget to mention that it's funny? It's funny.

But to me what's even funnier is the idiots in charge of these poor retards.

9. Ross W.

Ross W. Active Member

so true.

10. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

fucking texans..

11. Zaback

Zaback Guest

..... i think he meant that he gave him a positive rep

12. Moment Designs

Moment Designs Guest

....................alex gave me neg for my post.....................................

13. Mordax

Mordax American in Canadia

ahha, i was just watching the southpark ep when cartmen enters the special olympics

"dude I can't believe they exploit handicapped people like this. i mean, making them compete against each other just for our amusement"

:rofl:

14. Fat Pants

Fat Pants I'm a

i could have laughed a lot, but i didn't :(

15. publicenemy245

publicenemy245 Guest

Oh god that episode is the shiz,
    I like how timmy is trying to explain how jimmy is using steriods at the special olympics.

16. phillip_b9

phillip_b9 Guest

Sure its funny and all but i still think that what their doing is the right thing. I mean, people will always have a certain opinion about them and whether their cheerleading or sitting on the short bus won't change that opinion. So basically what it comes down to is if they enjoy cheerleading over sitting on the bus.

17. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

the only reason retards shouldn't be euthanized at birth is because you can exploit them for humor.

18. Elan

Elan steve french

Christ :hahano:

19. chevyblazer7446

chevyblazer7446 New Member

So not a funny thread. Imagine you actually had a relationship, married had kids and after one of them is getting to be about two you find out something isn't right. Now do you euthanize the baby you loved so much? Or do you just love them unconditionally anyways? I still think that bitch is a fucking moron cause those girls WILL be ridiculed more for what they are doing.