Holy Ancient Chinese Secrets

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by OTAdmin, May 2, 2004.

1. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

2. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

OH MY GOD

that is amazing, i'm off to get a t-shirt to try it :rofl:

edit: OMG! IT WORKS! ...so efficient!

3. thetart20

thetart20 TartyBikes

Hahaha, thats quality! Works too :) Mint!

4. sebLG

sebLG New Member

hahahahaha, thats awsome! i showed it to my mum, she was like :bowdown: ... hehehehe :greddy2:

5. B1105

B1105 New Member

so sick, i wonder why i didnt think of that

6. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

:werd:

7. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

wicked shit..........

8. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

9. nidoss

nidoss Guest

holy freakin awesome. too bad my shirts just lay on the floor all crumpled up hehe.

10. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I actually hang up all the t-shirts I wear.

11. Pancho

Pancho New Member

word

12. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

wtf- leave it to some asian to figure out how to oragami your damn laundry... :joshers:

13. hgh

hgh Guest

To set the record straight, that's japanese.
    I'm a Chinese and i didn't understand a word.

14. Zyzzyx

Zyzzyx Guest

Very slick. Works better for department store display than working storage. With that one sleeve bit folded on the underside, can't cleanly pull one outta the stack without messing up the one above. I'll stick with the standard 'military' fold.

15. OTAdmin

I knew someone was going to say this, and I figured it wouldn't be chinese... but there is an ancient american saying where we say "ancient chinese secret" and it makes things 10x cooler and way more valid. Nothing personal meant by it, just an ancient american saying :p.

16. hgh

hgh Guest

10x cooler and way more valid? :eek3: ignore me and go right ahead :bigthumb:

17. oicdn

oicdn Guest

That way actually sucks....OLD VID. If you fold your shirts like that and stack them (like in a drawer), you'll notice your stacks tilt cause the way they're folded, most of the shirt is on one side.

The only reason you'de utilize that method is because you have an asston of shirts you need to fold and put neatly into a drawer right? Well uh, if you fold alot of shirts that way, you won't be able to stack many on top of eachother before it topples to the or is too thick to pu in your drawer.

I learned how to folds shirts the BEST WAY, which is teh Military way, adn trust me, it IS the best way cause the military is all about being cheap assholes and cramming the most shit into the smallest space and folded the fastest way....so that technique in that video....is CRAP. :down:

18. OTAdmin

Well, there we have it folks... from the modern day authority in shirt folding. Don't watch the vid, that shirt folding method sucks.

19. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

See, there's this way things move... rotation... That way, if most of the shirt is on one side, you can rotate the next one, and then most of that shirt will go on top of where the least of the previous shirt went. This way, things don't topple!

20. AndyT

AndyT New Member

That makes FAR too much sense thorshammer....must not do it!