Hockey

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Mike, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Mike

Mike Guest

2. poutine

poutine Guest

over here in quebec.They still play hockey.We got this little league with all the quebec nhl players and some up and comers.

Really makes em proud that were the only ones in north america playing are game NOTY FOR MONEY!

3. Mr_Penut

Mr_Penut you gonna get raped

Too bad hockey's retarded...

I could really care less.:down:

4. BrettM

BrettM New Member

You can argue all that money deal. A lot of people say people do it as exposure for the media and fans to get them on the players side. Hey look at us, we just wanna play some hockey, we don't wanna fight, we are all nice guys. I'm sure they all know that will happen, but it isn't their primary reason for still playing.

In BC we get a ton of classic Canucks games, Team Canada games, classic games in general, plus all the other pro leagues broadcast. So its not like hockey just disapperared or anything from tv.

5. poutine

poutine Guest

true.

There also playing not to get rusty.

6. Mike

Mike Guest

That is true that hockey hasn't really disapeared totally. On thursday there was a game at the bear mountain arena in vic(well colwood) that featured a few current canucks and an oilers player or 2. Probably more guys from diff teams but thats all i saw on the news. To bad my class ended at 4 that day and i wouldn't have been able to get out there in time to get tickets.
    I just miss sitting down turning on the tv and watching a good ol game of hockey.

7. morley

morley New Member

The worst thing that happen to hockey was the sunbelt teams, it was nothing more then a short term cash grab that diluted the talent pool, and ruined the NHL.

8. poutine

poutine Guest

I remember back wen we had the nordiques..that team was so bloddy amazing.

There was allot of heat via mtl Vs qc in hockey.

They wen quebec was sold to colorado BLAST YOU ALL!!!!!

The hatred grew bigger.

Little 10 secondes of hockey in quebec lol.

edit \/
    Wasn't there a lockdown in 95 ?

9. morley

morley New Member

Nordiques were amazing, the last year they played montreal was amazing, then they went to Colorado and it's never been the same. Roy probably woul d have never playef for them if they stayed in QC. And who can orget the Jets, and the sea of white. :wtc:

10. pan man

pan man New Member

Hockey is poo. I don't like it. I like rollerblading and ballet.