hey texas boys...

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by BikeTrialGuy, Feb 19, 2004.

1. BikeTrialGuy

BikeTrialGuy Guest

hey guys, this is Josh Cummins from Oklahoma. Weather is getting better and I feel like riding. When is your next ride, I'd like to come and ride with you if its cool. Also, Im going to be hooking up with SHane Fernandez in tulsa soon and maybe even taking a trip to the wichita mts. Both of those places are killer for natural riding. let me know whats up!

2. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Next big ride is when the McCall brothers come up from Austin, other than that, regular weekday and weekend rides are going on.

But March 5th or something is when the McCall bros are coming up, ought to at leat shoot for that ride.

3. Patrick

Patrick New Member

I was telling Jack that you guys should have an informal comp at Grapevine Lake. This will be the biggest texas gathering since 2001!

Shane Fernandez?? damn... Does he still ride that Crescent? What's he up to? His backyard was sick.

4. BikeTrialGuy

BikeTrialGuy Guest

yeah...emailed shane a month ago, he is still riding. His backyard was nice, i believe its all still there. He also told me that Ross McMaster was living in his poolhouse. Maybe he will come ride also. march 5th huh, i'll plan on it.

5. David Weyman

David Weyman It's always 4:20 in Austin!

Hey when are the Mc bros going up I bet alot of other folks would like to go to that ride, I know I haven't seen any Dallas guys in over a year...
    Can anyone hookup the info on that ride 4 all Texas guys...

Dave

6. Edge

Edge New Member

The McCall's will be up March 5th - 6th. We plan on a ride that Friday afternoon then riding most of Saturday. We should have a large group. I will post more info when I get it.

7. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Dang, Dallas Auto Show is the 6th. I havent missed that show in 4 years. Oh well, it's open Sunday as well.

Going to be an awesome two days. :cool:

8. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Living in the pool house??! Does he still ride trials? I saw that he competed in an mtb street comp pretty recently.. Maybe Myopic in canada>>