Hey dallas boys!

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by BikeTrialGuy, Apr 21, 2004.

1. BikeTrialGuy

BikeTrialGuy Guest

hey dallas boys...when is your next ride? this is josh cummins by the way.

2. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

None planned that I know of. If you want to get something going you probably need to contact "Edge" on this forum. He can get everyone going.

3. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Lets get some shit going. Ive been slacking and I need to start riding again.

Whats a good date for everyone? I GUESS it can be in dallas if that is closer for mr. cummins...

4. seandom

seandom New Member

yeah, we need to get another ride organized. maybe may 1st-ish??

i dunno, i'm open to whenever

5. No-dabs

No-dabs Guest

Hmmm ... this is a good question. Jeff is heading to Austin tomorrow and will be meeting up with Dave W. and The McCalls. I'll let him know to ask them and get an idea of when will work. I think something like the weekend of May 14th would work well. Anyone have any thoughts? Dustin, are you healed yet?

6. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Nope, not healed yet. If I was Id plan rides every weekend. :D

I think I have another 2 weeks at least. Lots of physical therapy to do, ligaments were torn pretty badly. :(

7. kamil

kamil Guest

josh what ya riding now... last time i saw or even heard from you was in lajitas... whats up?

8. uownme

o shit, josh cummins=koza mod with black rear king, big guy?

I guess I will say it early, I wanna ride Austin.

Austin have better riding than BFE Dallas?

BFE=butt fucking egypt=FUCKING FAR

9. BikeTrialGuy

BikeTrialGuy Guest

no skinny white dude, echo mod.

went to that camp, which was just a big hang out session with ot, went pro, (i guess), umm doin a video shoot with a local tv station on sat., other than that i have been drinking alot and graduationg high school... how bout you?

yeah and, doesnt have to be dallas, that just seemed like a good starting point, plus its closer than austin.

peace

10. BikeTrialGuy

BikeTrialGuy Guest

i think i answered everyones questions...big dude kozaa mod, you gotta be thinkin bobby mongillo a.k.a. the DMAN, that dude is cool, stayed with him in jan. in boston. FU** boston, that town sucks, people suck, the weather sucks...girls arent hot either! but yeah...gotta ride with you guys, i have about five guys here in norman, maybe 2 that would probably come with me. let me know

-josh-

11. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

HEY all you might have already seen this but going to post any how.
    05/30/04 Old Post Observed Trials AMBCS Trials Russelleville Arknasas

Just wondering if you have seen it, who all is going to make it.

Jeff is coming down thursday but I wont be able to ride until Friday after work. and i think they are calling for 60% chance rain for Saturday Damn it :down: :down: :down: :down:

Scott and i hit my backyard ( of the house) last night and rode till dark 8:00pm so that was about 4hrs of riding and chilled with a Chilled BEER :D :yum: :drool: :yum: :drool:

12. uownme

I guess I have never meet you, josh.

I am up for a ride anywhere. Natural + urban