Hey bros

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by AndyT, Mar 22, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

who wants ride bicycles, I have flat tire- oh noes!

2. Elan

Elan steve french

i want to ride breh. but may not beable to for liek a week, my hub is at chris king getting worked over.

3. ty

ty Guest

i really want to ride but i have class till 4 on mon wed, done at 11 on tues thurs or anytime at night except this weekend and weekends for the next month or so

4. Elan

Elan steve french

my spring break starts friday morning...word

5. Patrick

Patrick New Member

I just got my DeSalvo set back up with new rims and an XTR vee in the back (maggies won't fit with tryall rim). I will be ready to ride any night this week. Hopefully I remember how to pedal kick.

6. bigd

bigd Guest

you andrewT weclome back mofeth fucker.

hey im gonn ahve evceryt wekeend free and every wekekend refee and i cna ride whreefetvhtefuck. butt i need to receeive the new frame firsst. i need to ruide dmamait. okay m going tot slepe now.

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

OKs...so we are raging it somethe fuck where this weekend. Friday I have a test , so that means I'll be getting up around 4 am to study for it and probably won't be awake later in the day.

8. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Does anyone want to ride today at 5:00? I was thinking of Fine Park, School of Mines, Golden, etc..

9. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

I'll ride with ya. Wife has shtuff going on most of the day, but I should be down for this evening. Where?

10. Patrick

Patrick New Member

sweet! Is that new place in Golden pretty cool? Anywhere in Golden is cool since it's so close, but I could probably swing Boulder too