Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Calling it now: forum is so dead this post will still be on page 1 of The Gutter for his next bday.

·
werkinit
3,236 Posts
He's the forum admin. He works for Carbon Media Group. They bought OTN from Group Builder, who bought the site from Bill Munny (the only owner to have ever touched a trials bike).

Carbon Media Group works with advertisers to identify outdoor pursuits and engage with the enthusiasts who dedicate time to them. Their premier outdoor pursuits ecosystem helps design and implement tailored campaigns to identify and engage efficiently and effectively.

They identify goals, research solutions and define expectations. They develop a plan to grab your audience’s attention and motivate them to action.

They've developed strategically-focused products and services that build your brand, create goodwill and make information easily accessible.

They feel a strong program generates results. Solid reputations are built, communication is improved and sales and profitability are provided.
In short, they create an interactive forum so they can mine data from the users build personality and habit profiles and sell to a third party.We are batteries for the matrix.

·
Scorekeeper.
1,616 Posts
You make it sound like I did something worse than make an intro post about being excited to raise chickens, then segue into looking for advice on how to groom them for sexual activities.

What's the point of raising chickens if you can't fuck them?
What is the age of consent for poultry? My uh, my friend is curious.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts