Hate to see it go.

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Ryden, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Ryden

Ryden Guest

Alright, I might sound powerful-stupid here, but I had to ask. Watching a lot of brittish vids lately and it got me thinking about zebdis. No big plans or anything. But I was beleiving that the tibo and ghost replaced the zebdi. But then I heard that its still around and being made. If it isn't I'd be sad to see it go, because it seems like they split it up into the pure tibo and the street ghost. It would be nice if they were still being made. Any info?

2. BrettM

BrettM New Member

The Ghost is essentially the old old Zebdi. I got to try one this weekend and it was crazy deja vu. My first trials frame was the one this bike was modelled after and its the same geometry that I spent the most time on and had the most fun on.

I think Px doesn't sell the Ghost to the uk tho. Due to some complaining and wanting to focus on the rest of their bike line there? I forget how the whole deal went down. I saw some pictures of a "prototype bike called a Zebdi" but it was 24 inch wheels and horizontal dropouts.

3. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

i would be sad to see the zebdi go too. my first stock frame... damn good bike. i just wish planet x wouldnt put those stupid fake welds on those hydroformed tubesets. i tried a ghost earlier this year and like brett said- it feels exactly like the zebdi.

4. Ross

Ross New Member

I have a zebdi and I love it, but then again i have nothing to compare it to.

5. RT Wolf

RT Wolf Insanity Studios Inc.

I keep hearing that the Tibo and Ghost are for North american markets only. i suppose they tried to seperate their zebdi into a street and a trials frame. Maybe testin the market or somin.

6. Ryden

Ryden Guest

So what is it still around in the UK?

7. Josh_Helliwell

Josh_Helliwell Josh_Helliwell

the ghost, zebdi and tibo are in england
    Josh