had the best fucking weekend ... not much to show for it but heres a video anyway.

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by sebLG, Oct 10, 2004.

1. sebLG

sebLG New Member

Australian national round - day-after-comp footage

hey all,

yes, this weekend we had a national round in canberra. it was the best thing ever. friday ride with all these interstate people, saturday: comp was sick and i rode elite for my first comp ever in my life and didnt loose. sunday: after comp ride when everyone was totally fucked and there wernt even many people there. was awsome fun still. mmmm, rode 3 days straight all day long. awsome. i think that everybody stacked at least once, as for me stacked like 50 times weeee. what a fucking pointless way to start a post. oh well, anyway to the point ...

oh and yes you guessed it, my video is footage from the fun but absolutely tired a buggered riders on the after comp ride on sunday. good, but tired riders featured (except for me who is not good). not very many riders though. oh well watch it and hopefully enjoy.

right click - save as ... EENGOEDIBLADIBLEEDOOOOBADEEDADIDLEDEDUM

ps: dont expect editing or anything great. this was thrown together in 10 minutes and has no music its just footage.

pps: i think there might be other, much, much better videos of the actual comp so ... yeah i dont know. this video was so shit.

ppps: if you feel like flaming me for anything at all just dont post because i wont give a fuck. (no offense to anyone, just always seems like i am saying something bad)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2004
  2. shtuk

shtuk Guest

Nice vid
    But with music that looks better

3. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

where can I get the free codec download? otherwise I can't watch your vid.

thanks.

4. sebLG

sebLG New Member

i believe so.

5. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

oh man...you guys are ripping it up *tear*

looks like 'twas a cool comp - awesome turnout by the looks of the results ! look forward to more video...

- Joel

6. sebLG

sebLG New Member

yay i got a reply! :greddy: haha joel i have no sympathy for you if you dont come back from FRANCE and be riding better (unless of course you have no bike or you are working) :p ... mm yeah turn out i thought was pretty awsome, only thing im dissapointed about is that dickey and brewer didnt come, but i guess that would just put everybody back two places or something.

yeah hopefyully markwart will have enough footage for another video, maybe not.

7. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

8. stocktrials

stocktrials Mitch.

Finally got round to getting it Seb.. much funness was had!
    I wish I got that sidehop... I was so close!! :(

Results on canberratrials.com

9. sharpe

sharpe Guest

i bet ya joe is better than craig now, but it's not the point.
    too bad i missed the comp due to practice exams which sucked.

10. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

Thats what every one thought before the last comp they went head to head in. If joe goes to the SA comp im sure we will find out.

11. will4eva7k

will4eva7k TrialsDEN.com

the vid was pretty good, had some nice riding in it

joe is an awesome rider, so is craig

seeing them head to head will be interesting

12. sebLG

sebLG New Member

i say craig is the man :wiggle:

13. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

fuck yeah, moto mitch

brrrrm

14. sharpe

sharpe Guest

well just watched the vid, fookin sick! you guys are some really great riders and awesome to watch.
    Mitch, you have improved soooo much! you'll have to go elite soon:greddy:

15. sebLG

sebLG New Member

mitch is no longer permitted to ride in sport. :p ... he sais he has to win sport 3 times consecutively (sp?) before he goes to elite :greddy: ... i think its bollocks!

16. stocktrials

stocktrials Mitch.

but elite is scary...

17. sebLG

sebLG New Member

yeah, elite is scary ... :hsugh:

18. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Mitch, no way. You are most definately not allowed in sport if I am. I placed once in one comp because all the usual sport riders rode elite, and I'm still thinking of moving up!

Wish I could see the movie, I hate engo.

19. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

cool vid it looked like a good time! Some good riding and sick moves. especially at 1:49! ooh wait it was on a mod so it doesnt count. :p