Ha

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by willapaj, Nov 5, 2004.

1. willapaj

willapaj New Member

I was just checking out some of the clubs at my school, University of Maine, and came across this. I present... the Anime Club:
    [​IMG]
    Cool kids.

2. Tanner

Tanner New Member

fucking :rofl:

3. nidoss

nidoss Guest

yup looks about right...as long as that is what makes them happy.

4. willapaj

willapaj New Member

Not to make fun of people who like Anime... but I couldn't believe there's an actual club for it. They probably get more funding than our cycling club too.
    There's more pictures (including bamboo stick duels)... but this one is cruel enough.

5. nidoss

nidoss Guest

ya there are some clubs like that here at the university of idaho, every saturday there is a bunch of people that go out and do the bamboo stick duel things and all sorts of stuff.

I think they call themselves the knight of avilon or something like that, not real sure. One of them was in my tech writing class last year and did a presentation on the club.

Edit: i cant spell

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

virgin club? :dunno:

7. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Ironically composed of the same members as the Anime Club

8. chaloux

chaloux Party all the time.

Hahaha. Anime is wicked but I'd never be in an anime club, or any club, for that matter.

9. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

The "knights of Avalon" are most likely "cultural anachronists" They are closely related to the civil war re-enactment dorks. The Medival ones are the gayest of all.

10. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

I saw a guy with a wooden 2 hander run a guy thru at the park,

it was mad wicked when his parter sprang from the bush with a nerf mace and pounded it into his face. I laughed and threw a golf club at them which they skillfully blocked it with some magic riffraff crap