GT4

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by [BMF] Chris, Oct 24, 2004.

1. nidoss

nidoss Guest

Looked pretty sweet, from what i saw. After a few pictures loaded my computer screamed in horror and refused to load the rest of the page.
    Is that going to be released on ps2? or are they gonna wait to ps3 or what ever? i dont know what im talking about.

2. Peace

Peace pedocrab

ps2, gonna be amazing! ps3 wont be out till 2006 they reckon

3. oicdn

oicdn Guest

I remember when GT 1 came out, everybody shit bricks over the graphics...I went to go play it the other day and it looked like complete pixelized poop....even GT2 did, Tokyo Extreme Racing on the otherhand still looks fantastic....Getting a game for the graphics is like buying a car for it's color...eventually you get over it, and go, "meh"...but that usually happens after you play the game JUST SO you can watch the replay cause the graphics look noice...

4. DAVE-O!

DAVE-O! Guest

OMGWTFBBQ i'm gonna get this game. that looks 100x better than gt3 and that game rocks.

5. Elan

Elan steve french

its still just a video game. as opposed to gta 5 which is real life becuase it is so cool.

6. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Now remember that these screens are high resolution and PS2/TV cannot possibly support that quality. So the final product will look good but nowhere as crisp.

7. Peace

Peace pedocrab

yeah ok.... how bout you wait till you play the game.
    Peace

8. poutine

poutine Guest

Very nice to see muscle back in the game!

9. aj2four0

aj2four0 New Member

uhh yeah okay... why? its fact.. unless u have hidef, its not going to look nearly that good. No one has to wait to play it to tell you that.

10. Peace

Peace pedocrab

well i just didnt notice it when i got gt3 and i had seen screens previously.... i doubt you will be able to notice. but sure i guess they would be a lot higher res as a screen shot. But because everything is moving when playing the game it wont be noticable.
    Peace

11. Cryo-Cube

Cryo-Cube -----------

it is noticable, GET IT

12. Peace

Peace pedocrab

so its all just based on the tv? that what you guys are getting at? cos these pics was captured from the game whilst it was playing. They have put more effort into the cars and backgrounds (if you have gt prologue, you will know what im talking about from the special dvd) than you could imagine! they spend 1-2 weeks on each car! (there are gonna be round 500 cars) take thousands of photos at each track or place! so if you have a good tv its gonna look like that. they actually have a photo gallery type thing on the game where THESE pics come from.
    dont be such a pesamist, let us get exited, cos no matter what, the graphics and game are gonna kick the shit out of every other game not matter what the console!
    Peace

13. AndyT

AndyT New Member

HDTV = you don't own one = it won't look like that.

who gives a shit, it will still be fun if you like that game...graphics mean nothing, mario 3 is more fun than 99.9% of the games that have come out in the past 3 years- and the .1 percent being GTA :momaru:

14. Peace

Peace pedocrab

fuck you all my tv is magic! i bought a ps2 cos gt3 would be on it so i cant wait for gt4! stop hurting my feelings!
    i can wait for GTA SA cos its arriving next week :D
    Graphics add to the niceness of the game, gameplay is more important of course GTA for example.
    Its not gonna be significantly different. Im arrogant dont tell me otherwise.
    Peace

15. KyleT

KyleT Guest

Gameplay over graphics, always.
    But there are of course issues when you are trying to make out what the pixelated blobs are doing on your TV...but those days are over......i hope

16. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

the only cool thing i spoted was the michilen man. i hate video games.

17. giventofly

giventofly I like Hops

Oh god, yes.

I just got SMB3 for my palm pilot!