Observed Trials banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Low quality, sorry. Rides great, I have some tweaking to do with the brakes, but I'm really like it. You wouldn't believe how much a difference .25" makes on the chainstay, 14.75" is insane. Definitly like the 1080 length too.

Will have a longer stem soon, that thing is 75mm.

·
Registered
577 Posts
red? you painted it ... red? lol, well thats just personal i guess, if the frame was like de-salvo type shiny id really love it, but now i think i just love it :greddy: that is sweet, geo looks pretty gooood and yeah, s'all good.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The red wasn't completely my choice, sorta of team thing, but I like it quite a bit actually.

Yeah, my back yard is pretty infinite, infact where I took this picture is pretty lame, just a bunch of rocks in a parking lot. Lame compared to the rest of the park anyway...

·
Steffen L.T.
743 Posts
woooooooooooow!

Me love, but can we get a couple pics of those particular design features?

Low quality my ass... really nice rig!

·
Plaid, I have not gone.
849 Posts
Bloodhound said:
woooooooooooow!

Low quality photo, not bike. :p That's what he meant.

·
Steffen L.T.
743 Posts
Sonic said:
Bloodhound said:
woooooooooooow!

Low quality photo, not bike. :p That's what he meant.
I know :slap: The pic is not bad quality, perhaps no Bill Johnson, but certainly not bad at all

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bill- not when it comes to action stuff. If anything in the frame is moving, I'm SOL. I really just specialize in more artistic stuff, I'll post some day. Oh, and I was refering to picture quality, it was in an e-mail so I had to just take a screen shot of it, so the resolution isn't so hot.

Up-side down brakes- not a problem at all, half the forces in trials are backwards anyway.

No brake booster- getting one made, it should improve things quite a bit.

Fork- flexy, but nothing really that horrible

Spectrum- DAMN

Bloodhound- what do you mean design features? there are other shots of it before paint that show everything better.

·
Steffen L.T.
743 Posts
Pancho said:
Oh, and I was refering to picture quality.
lol I know

Pancho said:
Bloodhound- what do you mean design features? there are other shots of it before paint that show everything better.
I just thought we could see the bike at an angle that shows off the twin top tubes, on the bike painted and built. It was just an unimportant comment

1 - 19 of 19 Posts