Grapevine lake.

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by Sethbomb, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

jeff and I went to Grapevine yesterday (sunday). The water is soo low right now, there are tons of sick sick lines, we hit some sweet lines and had some big falls too, made for a perfect ride in the 70 degree weather.
    Hope somebody is up for a ride there this coming weekend, Downtown is nice and all but the lake has an infinite amount of lines right now, I am going to try and take advantage of it while the water is still low.......

2. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssse dry up by Saturday...

Man this sucks, if I wanted to skip work, not fix my wife's car, and just forget my programs to write, other hmwk, and classes I could go to Dallas, pick up my parts, and have everything ready to ride by this Saturday, but I must keep my priorities straight...

:rolleyes:

3. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

just curious, where are these rocks at grapevine, i want to go check them out

4. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

i love grapevine

i miss grapevine :down:

I got my new rear dx32 laced up for the front! It is way too cool. EVERYONE needs to do it, its so stable...

5. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

hey aaron, you remember how to get where all the rocks are? i didnt a chance when yall came out here to go to the rocks, but now i have time, and want to go :drool:

6. Edge

Edge New Member

Take hwy 26 to Fairway Drive. Turn onto Fairway Drive and take the first left at Silver Lake Marina. When take that left you will see a road to your right. You will need to park on the side on the road. They have the road blocked right now. You will need to hop over the fence and walk down to the first set of tables. Go straight to the shore line and you are there. Most of the riding is done to the right.

7. kamil

kamil Guest

this saturday? ride? grapevine? is that what i am hearing (reading)?
    if so i'm in, i think... i never know.

8. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

hey, thanks edge for the directions, i might be out there wed