Gordon Park Vid-Saturday

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by cck, Dec 6, 2004.

1. cck

cck Member

Big thanks to kevin for hosting and Martin Mudry for filming.
    edited in half hour with no fancy shit. music (rjd2- heres whats left) was first song i listened to when i got in the car.

http://www.cotrials.com/gordon-cck.mp4

p.s. it was super super windy so no bike sounds. the camera microphone was wigging out.

enjoy some c-town action

Last edited: Dec 6, 2004
  2. trauma100

trauma100 Modest

3. oicdn

oicdn Guest

yep...bad link....

4. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

matt got it working, try again.

5. cck

cck Member

works now, thanks kev. and matt

6. Ross

Ross New Member

I really liked that video. I thought the song went well with the riding, which was superb. That spot looks really nice, too.

7. esfrost

esfrost New Member

very restful video very great i really enjoyed it... thx...

8. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

Wow that came out really well, but the moves still look sooo much bigger in person. The big rock he taps to rear with 1 pedal is probably 4 feet, and the one side hop he tried looked impossible in person... I really liked the music too.
    Martin

9. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

[​IMG]

"Going Up"
    :werd:

10. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

Holy crap awesome riding Cam. I know if a move looks big on video, it's probably humongous in real life. Your riding smooth as hell, really cool.

11. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Very good natty riding man..........that was a chilled video.:)

12. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

nice moves cam. you shows those rocks who was BOSS hahahahah.

how is that front brake?
    i wish i had rocks like that to ride.

13. cck

cck Member

yo mang, ya i gotta change my signature as soon as you get me some brake pads.
    front brake is boss. rocks are good for vtt trial

14. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

its boss, bro-haus, narf

momaru.

15. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

zone treeal snack buvet

16. toyota200x

toyota200x In the present moment

Rad video. I loved it. Can you tell me who the music is done by? I love it.
    Peace

17. cck

cck Member

rjd2 - heres whats left

rj obviously sampled the vocals. i've heard the actual song that has those vocals and rj's version is much better.

18. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

very nice riding Cam! You have really improved since that time I rode with you in summer 2003...

that place is so amazing, you found some new lines that I never found even after riding there a couple times a week for 2 years straight..

nice music too..

you can not imagine how home sick that vid makes me...or should I at least say 'edgewater/gordon' sick

19. cck

cck Member

ya dan i can imagine. you gotta come back for reunion somehow. so the riding in germany isnt anything like gordon/edgewater?

20. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

I'll be back, probably in the spring...I will definitely bring my bike

Well, the riding in Germany might be good but the riding in Berlin, where I live, SUCKS.

I have 2 riding spots, both very good--lots of big rocks, but that is it. There is good urban here and there but it is so spread out that it makes an urban ride impractical. I thought that downtown Cleveland was bad...this is worse...
    And they don't really use a lot of street lights or other types of illumination so night riding is out. literally. There is no place to ride at night at all because everything is pitch black...I have not been on a night ride in a year.

There are two other good natural riding spots but they are both at least a 35 minute subway ride from my house and with work I can't really afford to tack on an extra hour+ travel time to my ride time...so I rarely hit those spots...

Despite the serious lack of riding spots or terrain there are a lot of amazing riders here and in general a lot of riders....another good thing is the comp scene. There are lots of comps separated into regional series so the drive time(or train) to these comps is never too long, nothing like the trek to Motorama from Cleveland...

Cam, make another video.

also, I heard you were in the paper...nice...PM me and let me know what you have been up to riding wise...