Good Progression For Time?

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Ryden, Jul 19, 2004.

1. Ryden

Ryden Guest

Well I finally put a video together. I didn't have much to work with, so I'll probably be back in a while with more footage. Anyway I have been riding for a little over three months now, and I'm on a Jack Flash. What do you think? Good progression for time/bike? Comments?

P.S. I was going to pedal kick drop the table at the end but it was too wobbly to even keep my balance rocking to get up on rear wheel.

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mountainbike/alexwright.wmv

2. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

shin gaurds but no helmet? at least do it the other way around! wear a helmet always

that's good progression for three months :bigthumb: try and keep your arms more bent though, and make sure you're more comfortable on rear wheel before you start to drop off of high things. the best advice i could give is to practice on rocks. it will be near impossible with a long suspension fork like that and it being very loose. see if you can get hold of a rigid fork with the same headset race as the headset you're using now, so that you can just switch forks in a minute or two. that way you can use this bike for trails (i'm hoping you use it for something other than trials...right?), and then switch to a rigid for trials.

3. Ryden

Ryden Guest

Yeah I know about the helmet thing. I forgot to pick it up but I'm wearing it in the end of the video.

4. xxxfr

xxxfr RCP FABRICATION

not too bad....... definatly drop the suspension fork and get a rigid......im just at about the 3 month trials mark too, a few weeks on the rigid and my riding has increased 10 fold, atleast.....

5. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Yes...cause I've been riding this spot near my house since I started, and yesterday was the day I hit my head...and it hurts. Nasty Bruise near my temple, and it hurts when I chew....and it hurts just being there, LOL!